0:50

The girls flew on their way to the studio. Cheyenne tried to play it off to Nahmir that she wanted a fresh breath of air. But really she was letting the girls in.

"Aw hell you brought them here?!" Manny smacked his lips once Mulani and Chyna walked through the door.

"Shut the hell up." Chyna made a face at Manny. "Ain't it. Hey baby." Mulani mushed Manny's head back into the couch while he was sitting up. She greeted Fresh once she saw him in the back.

Chyna noticed a girl on Jay's lap. She was slight jealous but she didn't care. She sat on Glizzy's lap to piss off Jay and the girl that was checking him.

Cheyenne walked inside with her head down at her phone to block the grills from the guys. "Man what y'all doing here?" Jay broke the silence.

"We here because we wanna' be." Mulani bucked. "Aye chill out with all that. We in here tryna' work." Fresh checked Mulani.

"Ain't it. Cheyenne I know yo' ass ain't invite them here when me and you had plans." Nahmir spoken from inside the booth.

"Bae, why you think I invited them here when they wanted to come here for they niggas." Cheyenne said in defense with her arms crossed.

"Yeah ight. Ima' deal with yo' ass later. Fresh play that beat again." Nahmir said, making everybody instigate. "Oooh." They said. Manny started laughing.

As Fresh turned the beat back on. Nahmir had his eyes on Cheyenne. She kept her eyes on him. This is gonna' be a long night, she thought.

The tension between Jay and Chyna was still there. But Chyna tried to pay it no mind while she was spending time with Glizzy. She is way more fond of Glizzy than Jay anyway. Jay is more of an infatuation rather Glizzy being something more.

Glizzy wasn't sure what he wanted with Chyna. But that shit that went down that night Glizzy knew that couldn't happen no more. "I need to talk to you right quick." Glizzy tapped Chyna's lap.

"Okay." She said softly before looking at Jay while she got off Glizzy's lap to walk away. Glizzy followed Chyna out.

After, they left out, Cheyenne started thinking about the upcoming tour. Is it always gonna' be like this ? She wondered. She looked at Nahmir. Only time will tell... So she thought.