0:27

Cheyenne 🥰
Remember we meeting up at a park since we couldn't make up anything else 😂

Nahmir🤮
Ight

Nahmir 🤮
When y'all coming?

Cheyenne 🥰
As soon as Chyna pick us up which is like in about 15 minutes

Cheyenne 🥰
So get ya niggas ready & you don't have to bring all of em just bring fresh & glizzy

Nahmir🤮
Nah all my niggas coming but when we leave from the park we chillin by ourselves

Cheyenne 🥰
Why by ourselves? 👀

Nahmir🤮
You ain't coming down here for them you coming down here for me nigga

Cheyenne 🥰
Hmm ok

Nahmir🤮
You still mad?

Cheyenne 🥰
Nope never better you're a single man Nahmir

Nahmir 🤮
I don't have to be single tho 😏

Cheyenne 🥰
Bye 💀

Cheyenne 🥰
I'll text you when I'm on my way

Nahmir 🤮
Ight 😂
Delivered

After, Cheyenne stopped texting Nahmir. She waited for Chyna to pick her up. She waited at least 20 minutes until she finally heard a horn beep outside. "Who the hell is that outside blowing the horn? It bet not be Duron cause I'll get my brothers to whoop his ass." Cheyenne's mom said, while going to look out the window.

Cheyenne smacked her lips hearing her mama talk. "Mama you don't have to worry about Duron anymore. I told you this so many times that we're broken up." Cheyenne said as she walked out of her room, closing her door.

"I'm just saying. And who - where you going?" Cheyenne's mom switched up. "With Chy and Lani. We're just going out to the mall." Cheyenne lied.

"Oh okay. If you spend the night over one of they house make sure you call me." She said. "Alright Ma." Cheyenne walked out of the house.

She smiled deviously because she knew if she would've told the truth her mama wouldn't have let her go with them. Cheyenne walked to the car. She saw Mulani in the front seat. Chyna and her waved as Cheyenne got in the backseat.

"Hey Chey." Mulani and Chyna greeted Cheyenne. "Hey yall. Come on before my mama bring her ass outside and start interrogating and shit." Cheyenne said as she put on her seatbelt.

"Yeen gotta' tell me twice." Chyna hurried up and backed out of the driveway. "So what park we meeting these niggas at?" Mulani asked. "I say we should meet them at Rushton Park. I mean it's nice out in the open." Cheyenne said.

"Wait first of all who idea was it to meet these niggas at a park anyway?" Chyna asked. Cheyenne gotten quiet which made them look back at her.

"Nobody but Cheyenne." Mulani hummed. "Anyways I told Nahmir just to bring Fresh and Glizzy. He wanna' bring all of them. Speaking of Nahmir I gotta' text him to let him know we're going on the road." Cheyenne said as she got on her phone.

Cheyenne🥰
We're on the road now & we wanna meet up @ Ruston Park

Nahmir 🤮
Bet let me know when yall at least 10 minutes away from the park

Cheyenne🥰
Okay

After, Cheyenne stopped texting Nahmir, she sat her phone down on the seat. "Chyna play some music. I'm tired of hearing nothing." Mulani complained on her phone.

"Plug the aux cord in your phone then." Chyna gave her the aux cord.

Mulani took it and plugged the aux cord into her phone. Cheyenne rolled her eyes getting prepared at what song Mulani was about to play.

And of course Mulani plays a song Cheyenne doesn't like.

Cheyenne just rolled her eyes and laid her head back on the seat. "This was about to be a long drive," Cheyenne thought.