1

Well i wanted this to happened so story is different

>>>>><<<<

It wasn't normal for all seven of them along with kids ended up in completely different world. Well everything looked perfectly same,but something was diffrent. Naruto stood up, as he dusted his outfit he could see, his hokage cloak was missing, well it didn't matter now, all he needed was to keep the kids safe and find out how to get out of this world.

He looked back at kids and ran towards them, not even bothering other males were alright or not, his main priority was to check is the kids are alright and keep them safe and sound. " are you kids alright, anyone hurt or anything." He asked to each one of them.

Seeing Naruto's concern, kids just nodded " no we are alright."

But naruto wasn't buying it, so he personally checked each one of them, except for sarada. When he didnt find any visible injuries he used a jutsu to check on them, if they have anything internally. After checking older blonde let out a relived sigh as he looked back at the kids, " thank god you all are alright, i was worried so much."

Kids just had chuckled, as they ran to blonde to hug him. Naruto happily accepted it. Kids and naruto just forgot all about the six males who were watching them  with a smile plastered on their face.

Shikamaru, cleared his throat earning attention from blonde and kids. Naruto then stood up headed to them,  " do you want me to check if you have any injuries or not?" He asked As did the same thing to the kids. After a brief period of minutes, blonde looked at them, " you all are in great shape and perfectly alright. And i am sorry toneri and gaara, you came to visit me and this happened ." Blonde said as he bowed down.

" it's completely alright naruto, dont worry.  Non of us knew this was going to happen. At the end we will figure it out together. Don't blame yourself for soothing you didnt do." Toneri said as he smiled at the blonde.

" we might have to walk further and know where exactly we are and to some extent we need to know why we are here, who summoned us or why we were send to this world." Sai said as he started drawing falcon, and made it fly to see. He looked back at the blonde who was checking kids were alright or not.

" said is right we need too know where we are so we can figure out, how we can get back to our world, standing here wont help us in any way possible." Shikamaru said making said older blonde look at him in anger.

" are you out of you mind shikha, how are we just searching for it suddenly. Look at the kids, they look worn out and i am not starting this search whatever mission until they are alright and ready to walk or move. For god sake you six are grown ups they are just kids and they just started their life as ninjas, give them some break too."  Naruto lashed out all of them who were about to argue with him, but shut their mouth when naruto replied everything in one go.

" yes well said mom!" Himawari cheered naruto, unknowing calling him mom. This made everyone look at the youngest child, who just hugged Naruto.

Naruto just smiled warmly as he picked himawari and kissed her forehead earning giggles from his daughter, " your safety is my priority, so i had to yell at them. Or else they would have do everything in hurry." He said as he looked back at the kids who were just waiting for his attention. " i need to look aster you all or your  dads don't make any idiotic decision, so i will be looking after you and assuring you safety. Don't hesitate to tell me anything that concerns you sweetheart." He said as he put himawari down and them kissed every one's forehead making them look at him in aw.