yss

"Today we are going to go to the petting zoo!" Nazuna announced to the rest of Ra*bits "I think it'll be a good unit bonding activity for us to do". "Sounds fun!" They cheered, "I love spending time with you guys!" Hajime says getting up. Nazuna lead the rest of Ra*bits to his car, they buckled up. "Can I drive this time Nii-chan?" Mitsuru asked Nazuna right when he was about to start the car. "Sure Mitsuru, just remember the laws of the road" Nazuna replied switching seats with Mitsuru. Mitsuru sat down and said "I will, don't worry, I'll have us in a dash dash" the car suddenly let up to maximum speed. All of the rest of Ra*bits started the scream in surprise.

"We are here~" Mitsuru says while all of Ra*bits were looking very shocked from what just happens and I cannot blame them. After a little while, all of Ra*bits got out of the car and went to pay for tickets to get into the petting zoo. "Look at this goat" Hajime pointed to goat just standing there in the open "it reminds me of Akehoshi-senpai!"
"This duck reminds me of the Hibiki-senpai" Tomoya says violently looking at the duck.
"Why?" Nazuna asks Tomoya in absolute confusion.
"Because he quacks a lot" Tomoya replies to Nazuna.

"This horse reminds me of bread!" Mitsuru says swallowing a horse, "that's one way to take "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" seriously" Nazuna says while looking at Mitsuru. "Turns out it was bread" Mitsuru says happily "you see, I'm a bread expert I can tell what and what is made out of bread, that's why some stuff goes missing around school".
"Is that what happened to my bag?" Hajime asks him.
"Yeah, turns out it was sour bread" Mitsuru replies.

"Look at this rabbit, guys!" Nazuna says showing the rest of the Ra*bits a rabbit he was holding. "Awww" they all said cheerfully, "gu-guys I don't feel so wel-" Nazuna said dropping to the floor and becoming a rabbit. Hajime toke Nazuna and ran to the car with Ra*bits chasing after him "wait, what are you doing?" Tomoya asks "we have to take him to Natsume" Hajime replies while turning on the car.

"Natsume! Something happened to Nazuna!" Hajime shouts in fear. Natsume looks at the rabbit which Hajime was holding, who was Nazuna. "Ah, I know what to do" Natsume says while  examining Nazuna. "Dorime interimo ayapare dorime ameno ameno latire latiremo dorime". Suddenly Nazuna becomes human again "what just happened" Nazuna says terrified. "You're back! Now get out I want to summon satan" Natsume says pushing them out of his room.

"I think... I need to go my dorm and sleep, tell the rest of Ra*bits I'm going" Nazuna says running out of the school and to the room "okay!! Love you bbg" Hajime says shouting after him.