Bork bork bork...bark!

Before long, lumine found herself inlove with kamisato ayaka. The person in question was..oblivious to the matter. And it only gets worse, Kamisato ayaka was inlove with thoma! Ofcourse, lumine knew. How could she not? Afterall, they are both friends. Though lumine never had the guts to actually confess to ayaka, as she valued their friendship too much that she thought that if she confessed her love for ayaka right now she would reject her so she just kept quiet and acted like the good friend.( i wrote this part yay)

 Sadly, it wasn't enough to stop the two from developing a romantic relationship.The bloomThroughout the story, lumine and her friends are always searching for a way to bring them together, a way to just pop their current relationship bubble. And most of the time, they fail. In the end, the bloom finally pops and the two are able to admit their love to one another.Their relationship isn't quite perfect. They are still shy of being friends. Most of the time, ayaka is afraid that she may hurt lumine again. Most of the time, ayaka is scared of being close to someone else, lest it hurt. And at the same time, both of them feel like they can't share what they really think and feel. And as a result, they constantly wind up not being able to understand each other. Which is all but better than if they didn't have the bubble, right?Acting OutLast but not least, there is one other difference between the couple. Kamisato ayaka acts out. The whole time she has been inlove with lumine.

- literally from tht kinda sketchy website that writes you free fanfics lol