Everything does not always end with something happy.

STOP I JS WROTE A WHOLE ASS FANFICTION IN MY NOTES AND IT DIDNT SAVE, IT WAS SO GOOD TOO IM GONNA SOBBBB anyways i made a new one lol its still angsty though lolololololol

Tw:mentions of su1c1d3 and d3ath. Please read with caution as it may be triggering for some, :)

Ayato was inlove with lumine, but lumine loved ayaka. And ayaka loved lumine it was quite clear that lumine didn't want anything to do with ayato and she was clearly annoyed with ayato though she'd never admit it. People always saw how lovely dovey she was with ayaka and how annoyed she looked with ayato. Though they did not point it out as they were afraid of ayato. And so ayaka and lumine developed a budding relationship. Though ayato was getting pissed off that lumine had been spending more time with his sister. But he did not care as he loved them both.

Though one day, ayato decided to spy on the two. And soon enough he found out about them. And how they were so sweet to eachother.

And once ayaka went home, ayato went full on-rage mode, he was shouting and pulling ayakas hair, as he was enraged by the betrayal. And soon enough this happened every.single.day And then one fateful day, ayaka was tired of this, she wanted her caring old brother back, but it was too late. Ayaka thought that if she k1ll3d herself ayato might realize what he did. And how she wanted his old self back. And so she did. 

Everyone(except for ayato) was devastated for her death. Though lumine was the most affected by this, how could she not be? Lumine loved ayaka with all her heart and soul. 

And soon enough lumine was found dead, in a little alleyway. Ayato was devastated, and at lumines funeral he realized something. He was torturing his sister all for someone who does not love him back. He broke into tears, he wanted to go back and fix his mistake but it was all too late for that now.

All he did was place black roses in the coffin and cry. 

Sigh, that was horrible wasn't it?

Anyways 

W

Hehehe the cat looks grumpy, but happy at the same time <3