𝐒𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?

|| Outside of chongyun house ||
6:50

"Let's go already, we're gonna be late" xingqiu called out to chongyun, who had went back to get something from his garage. "You better be getting a fucking car"

"Yes, yes wait" chongyun yelled. He brought out a blue and purple motorcycle. "Here we go" he called out to xingqiu while handing him a helmet

"Oh" xingqiu looked over at chongyun. He grabbed the helmet and put it on.

"I'm blaming you for any helmet hair" xingqiu said rolling his eyes, and got on to the back of chongyun's bike.

"Yea sure whatever" chongyun shrugged. "Hold on tight" he started up the motor and checked both ways before heading out to school.

Xingqiu gripped chongyuns waist gently since he wasn't really scared at all, but he still wanted to hold the popsicle obsessed boy.

| Lyuie high school |7:05

7:05

Xingqiu walked over to his locker while chongyun ran for his.

They both put in the combos and got there regular, daily stuff; except xingqiu didn't have his morning coffee with him today.

Chongyun went up to the fourth floor while as xingqiu went up to the second floor. Both boys went into their classes late and apologized to their teachers. Chongyun got off the hook but xingqiu received a lunch detention.

They took their seats and opened up their materials for their classes.

Bees outside buzzed and leafs rocked slowly to the ground. Xingqiu's eyes watched them fall and saw the bugs flying around.

Chongyun tapped his pencil on his desk and bounced his foot.

Thinking about each other again.

...

Both boys finished up with there classes and chongyun went for lunch, while xingqiu stayed for his detention.

"Oh Xingqiu, you can be excused from detention. I have something important to do right now, just don't be late again" the professor told the guhua.

"Oh, alright. Thank you very much sir." He replied respectfully. He got his stuff and went outside for lunch, bringing a novel along with him.

Chongyun on the other hand directly went over to look for the navy blue haired male. Before he found him though, he saw his friend, Xangling, and went up to her.