𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

FLASHBACK CONTINUE

Aashir entered the hotel, few minutes later inayat also entered the hotel.

"Hii" aashir said to inayat, inayat who just rolled her eyes and went off.

"Kya hua Iss ladki ko aise kyu behave kar rahi hai" aashir mumbled.

(what happened to her, why she is behaving like this)

Inayat went to the beverage section and picked up the coke, inayat took a seat and kept the coke on the table.

Aashir went to the table where inayat was seated.... Aashir took the coke which was on table and drank in one go.

Aashir gave the empty bottle to inayat who widened her eyes she just threw the botte away.

"who the hell are you, what's wrong with you" inayat yelled at Aashir.

"heyy, mazak mat karo sab hum dekh rahe hai..... Mein Aashir pakistan se" aashir said calmly.

(heyy, Don't joke all are watching us..... I Aashir from Pakistan)

"so what pakistan se ho toh tum manners nahi hai kya tumhe idiot" inayat yelled again.

(if you are from Pakistan then you don't have manners)

"cool down, cool down aise kya kar diya mein ne kal tumne mera coke piya na, just for a joke mein ne bhi repeat kiya khair chodo I'm sorry" aashir said.

(what I have done, didn't you drank my coke yesterday, just for a joke I also repeated anyways I'm sorry)

"just shut up don't speak nonsense, Kya mein ne tum hara coke piya" inayat raised her eyebrow.

(did I drank your coke)

"Haan aur tumne mujhe sorry bola aur hum dono saath mein yahi aake Chai piya, sar din hum dono ek saath mein bitaya"

(yes and you said sorry to me and we both drank the tea together, and we both spent the day together)

"what rubbish Kal mein tum hare saath Chai ke liye aayi aur sar din saath mein bitaya..... Are you mad just get lost or else I will call the police" inayat said.

(what rubbish yesterday I drank a tea with you and spent the day together)

"just stop it ya it's too much" aashir yelled.

While both were arguing a group of boys came near them.

"heyy who the hell are you I'm warning you don't ever try to talk to her again she is my girl" a boy threatened Aashir.

A girl witnessed these and called kabir.

As kabir saw the scene.

"har waqt kuch na kuch karta re tha hai Aashir" kabir mumbled and went near them.

(he used to do something all the time)

"what's your problem man if I see you here again you will be death" the boy warned Aashir.

"jack jack he is my friend, he is new to town I will take care okay of him" kabir said.

"okay tell him who am I" Jack said.

"okay boss okay boss I will tell him everything" kabir took Aashir and dragged him.

"chal jaldi chal usse nalayak se kyu laad raha hai" kabir said while dragging Aashir.

(let's go why are you fighting with tagt useless)

"what are you telling" Jack asked.

"nothing boss I'm telling that you are a great person just like bobama......... Obama"