Prologue

*Hawks pov:*

Finally, done patrolling for the day. It was sooooooooo tiring, like i had to deal with 4 or 5 villains. Talk about a workout.

*Phone rings*

Huh, i wonder who would be calling me right now?

Oh its kat? Why would he need me?

*Phone call*

"Keigo?"

"HOLY SHIT KATSUKI WHAT HAPPENED, YOU NEVER CALL ME BY MY NAME?!"

Kitkat: something important happened, meet me at moms house in 10 mins?

"K ill be there"

*Call ends*

Im still worried, Katsuki seemed upset and didnt call me "Birdbrain". Something was up.

[At the bakugou family house]

*Katsuki POV*

"WHY THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO MARRY THAT BITCH?!"

"SHUT UP BRAT! TOYA IS A TODOROKI! IT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE FAMILY!"

"TOYA IS DABI"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?!"

*slap*

"YOU DONT TOUCH HIM YOU MONSTER" is what i hear Himiko saying. 

When will keigo be here, I dont like this one bit. Why does he have to marry Dabi, one of the villains that he has to stop. All mom cares about is her reputation. GOD I HATE HER! well at least it wont be public that keigo is marrying dabi, after all to the public, Toya and Dabi are completely different people.

*Door opens*

"Keigo your here." i say dryly. He hugs me tight, i guess he has enough braincells to figure out that somethings wrong by my tone on the call.

He finally notices Himiko and and the old hag fighting and runs over to stop them

"Whats happening?" he asks

"Mum wants you to marry Toya Todoroki and Katsuki and Himiko dont like it claiming that he's dabi. Its obvious he isnt, and plus this will boost our reputation! I don't get why they dont like it" Neito says. Damn copycat, always oblivious to the truth and the old hags favorite. 

"Himiko, why were you and Mitsuki fighting?" Keigo asks

"She slapped kat" She replies.

*Hawks POV*

"WHAT?!" I scream "FIRST, YOUR  TALKING ABOUT MY MARRAGE WITHOUT MY CONSENT, SECOND, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HIT HIM WHEN HE WAS STATING HIS OPINION. INFACT, I AGREE WITH HIM, I DO NOT LIKE THIS MARRAGE"

"IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, I WILL FORCE YOU TO GO GET MARRIED" Mitsuki screams

"YOU DO NOT GET TO DECIDE THAT, INFACT WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN PLAN HIS WEDDING, YOU WERE NEVER A MOTHER TO US AND NEVER WILL B-" Himiko is cut off when Mitsuki tries to hit her with a alcohol bottle. I block it with my wings and then i notice, both himiko and katsuki are scarred and bleeding, from staying here for the holidays. 

I take a deep breath, and say "Fine, ill agree,but only if they get to live with me."

"Deal" Mitsuki says.

I turn around to see katsuki and himiko look at me in horror.

Neito says, "I wanna stay with mom"

"Stay if you want, im taking himiko and katsuki." I reply

I turn to them and tell them to pack their things.

They scamper off to go get their stuff.

On the ride to my home, they're completely silent

I already bandaged them up so my driver doesn't suspect a thing. They seem extremely tired,so i use my wings to provide extra comfort for them. Katsuki was exhausted. I hate mitsuki. Himiko finally breaks the silence, saying "You know you don't have to do this for us. we can handle her." "Yes, I do. If i dont, imagine what would happen to you" i reply. I take a look at katsuki. He's asleep. He looks so peaceful when he's asleep.

Oml 606 words(not counting these)- Welp ima try to comtinue this story tmmr lol. Baiiiiiiiii

hab some love:💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💗💖💓❤️💖💗💓💞❣️💝💘❤️🧡💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍