Meeting

[Hawks pov]

Im finally done with work. God it was sooooo boring. At least I still have my kfc. While I open my pantry, for something to eat, I hear some noises from the guest room. Why are those two still awake. It's like, 4 am or something. I check my watch. 4:49 am. Almost 5. I need to get some sleep. And so do they. Going towards the room I wonder what they would be doing.

I peek inside. Miko and Suki are nowhere to be seen. Opening the door I realize, I had dabi stuck in here.

"What are you doing, up so late?" I ask.

"Why do you care, silly hero. Or do you still have feelings for me or something." He snarls.

"That was just a silly teen phase. I never liked you. Why would I like a bully like you. I was only using you for your father's money." The words poured out of my mouth, and even shocked me. Dabi too looked hurt. I decided I could use this as an advantage .

"What, hurt? I didn't know a stupid villain like you was capable of emotions." I snap.

"You say that like your sister isn't a villain." He yells back.

"Don't bring my sister into this. And plus, I said "Stupid" villain. My sister isn't stupid, monster. " I shout at him.

"What ever. Just let me go. I don't want to marry you. And I never will." He says

" you think I want to marry a monster like you? Well then think again. And because your so annoying, I'm locking you in here. I yell. I slam the door shut and lock it. That brat doesn't deserve to live.

I go back to the kitchen and see a plate of food. And a note on it.

"Don't go yelling at dabi, it will only complicate things once your married. Also have some food. You might want to heat it up." - Katsuki

Well, too late for that. Anyways I should probably heat up the food fast.