The Kiss

Warning: Almost Sex Scene

A few days later, after Arturo was fired from the agency and him stealing money has been exposed, Walter doesn't know what to do? A part of him should say to cancel his wedding plans, but the other part of him couldn't because he doesn't wanna be alone like he was when his mother died years ago. Right now, Walter currently lays in his bed, telling his bird friends what he should do next? Lovey chipped that he should leave Arturo. She doesn't like him anyway, and Jeff and Crazy Eyes doesn't say or chipped anything. They're just staring at him. As Walter was about to take a nap, he gets a text from Arturo again. This is the tenth time he texted him this week. Arturo tried calling and texting him saying that he sorry and wanted to make it right? Walter hasn't responded to either of his attempts. He wanted to think this through.

Walter decided to blocked him so that he would have time to think without Arturo making things hard for him. Another text came through and this time it was from Lance. Lance texted "if he's doing alright with everything going on?" Walter applied "Yes." Lance applied again saying "if he wanted to come over later on?" Walter applied "yes, come over." Walter thought it will take his mind off of his situation with Arturo if Lance was here to cheer him up. A few minutes later, Lance arrived at Walter's house and they watch TV and order some food.

As they ate their food, Lance first spoke to Walter and said.

Lance: So how are you doing?

Walter: OK? I just...I don't know?

Lance understands what Walter is going through. It's not easy finding love and then finding out this person's not who he is?

Lance: It's OK, take some time to think.

Walter: I'm trying, but Arturo kept calling and texting me none stop that I had to blocked him.

Lance can't help but feel angry towards Arturo for not leaving Walter alone.

Lance: Do you want me to deal with him?

Walter: No Its OK, you don't have to. It's my problem to deal with.

Lance: I know but I don't want you to do this alone.

Walter: I'll be alright. Plus, he still has the missing records.

Lance: Yeah. What you gonna do?

Walter: Tomorrow I sure give him a call and tell him to bring the records.

Lance: Let's hope he won't lie his way out, and be careful.

Walter: Thanks for your concerned.

Lance: Anytime. If you ever need anything, I'm always here.

Walter: Thank you Lance.

Lance held Walter's hand with his and they looked into each other's eyes. Their faces came closer and closer to each other until FINALLY, they kiss. They kept kissing and kissing until Lance slipped his tongue into Walter's mouth and their tongue's swirl around and around and around. Lance took off his shirt revealing his big muscles and his six pack abs and his tattoo. Lance helped Walter took his shirt off and they both went back to kissing. Walter lay his back on the couch while Lance was on top of him. He kiss his neck and went lower to his stomach, making Walter moan a bit. As Lance went even lower and about to undo Walter's pants, he stopped and realized what he's doing.

Walter and Lance both stopped and went to put their shirts back on. Walter doesn't know what to make of it? He's still engaged and that he almost had sex with his crush. Lance doesn't know what to do either? He's still in a relationship with Marcy. He felt like a cheater. After Lance got dressed, he told Walter to see him soon and that they should reschedule the coffee talk another time. Walter agreed while he fixed his shirt. Lance left in a hurry, leaving Walter felt with mixed emotions. First he was happy that he kissed Lance and second he was hurt that Lance stopped and left. He felt worse then ever. He laid on the couch, crying and kept on until he fell asleep.