Hospital

The next scene shows a mother put her two kids in the car getting ready to do some errands. The mother was looking in her purse to find her car keys. As she found her keys and was about to start the engine, a gunshot rang out and the mother dropped her keys onto the ground. She hid inside her car and told her kids to get down and be quiet, fearing where that shot came from or what happened? She then calls the police.

Meanwhile, Lance and Marcy were sitting at the cafe, waiting for Walter to show up. To Lance, this is troubling cause Walter is never late to anything, or he has, he would have called or texted him about it. He started to feel worried. Then, Marcy spoke.

Marcy: Are you OK?

Lance: Yeah, it's just...Walter's never been late, and he hasn't returned any of my calls or texts. Something's wrong?

Marcy not wanting to worry Lance a lot tried to comfort him.

Marcy: I'm sure he'll respond. Try not to worry too much.

Lance: I'll try.

As they were enjoying their coffee's and waiting for Walter, Lance thought this is the time to tell Marcy how he feels about Walter. He took a few breathes and said.

Lance: Marcy...there's something I wanted to tell you.

Marcy: What is it?

Lance: Well...

But he was interrupted when his cell phone started ringing. He excuse himself and looked at his phone who's calling him? It was Marty, Walter's friend. Why was Marty calling him? He picked up and said.

Lance: Hey Marty, what's up?

There was silence for a second, then Marty said while he's panicking and crying hysterically.

Marty: Lance...something awful happened.

Lance was getting worried and scared. Something is seriously wrong when Marty started crying.

Lance: What's wrong?

Marcy doesn't know what's going on until she saw Lance's facial expression. She knew something was wrong.

Marcy: What?

Lance: Marty you there?

Marty: You need to go to the hospital man...something happened to Walter.

Hearing that something awful happened to Walter just shook Lance to the core. He dropped his phone when hear the news. Marcy was worrying and said.

Marcy: Lance, what's wrong? Tell me.

Lance broke outta his shock and said to Marcy in a panic.

Lance: I gotta go...Walter is in the hospital.

Marcy was shocked too.

Marcy: The hospital! Why?

Lance: I don't know? But I need to be there.

Marcy: I'll call Joy and I'll meet you there.

Just then, Lance got into his car and drove off to the hospital. He drove like a lunatic but he doesn't care if got a speeding ticket or not, he just wants to get there as soon as possible. Lance finally got there and ran as fast as he could. He's now at the front desk, asking for information about Walter Beckett? The nurse said not yet, and will let him know if anything. In the waiting room, Lance saw Marty there looking like he's been through hell. Lance sat next to him and said.

Lance: Do you know what happened?

He demanded answers!

Marty: I don't know? I got a call from his grandmother, saying that the police called her that Walter is in the hospital, but didn't know why? I got there and hasn't told anything yet?

Lance: Where's his grandmother?

Marty: She's on her way.

Just then, Walter's grandmother came and was frantic. She wanted to know what happened and if Walter's is gonna be OK?

Walter's grandmother: I came as soon as I could. Tell me, is Walter gonna be OK?

She said very worrying and nearly in tears. Marcy, Joy, Eyes, and Ears arrived here and were confused as to what's going on? Then, the doctor came and explained what's happening.

Doctor: Are you Walter's family?

Walter's Grandmother: I'm his grandmother. Tell me, what happened?

Doctor: I'm afraid that he's been shot in the shoulder.

Everyone in the room went into a state of shock and disbelief. His grandmother was in a total shock that she can't hardly stand up and took a sit. Lance felt like his world came to a crashing down. He shouted at the doctor filled with emotions and anger.

Lance: WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHOT! HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPENED?

The doctor tries to calm Lance down. He understands what he's going through.

Doctor: Sir, you need to calm down and let me explain this situation.

Lance calm down for a second and let the doctor explain everything.

Doctor: The bullet went through his lower left shoulder and was losing a lot of blood. We perform surgery immediately and he's currently in a coma.

Walter's Grandmother: Would he be alright?

Doctor: I don't know? Like I said, he loss a lot of blood and we've done everything we could. All we can do now is wait.

His grandmother was crying hysterically. She lost so much. First her daughter, Walter's mother dies while saving citizens in the line of duty. Now 11 years later, her grandson was shot and fighting for his life. Lance sit down on a chair, and put his hands on his forehand, dealing with all this. He felt like he now lost his chance of telling Walter he loved him. Out of frustration, Lance shouted at the top of his lungs in agony and cried like never before in his life.

Lance: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!