Sylvan

Rufina is doing her work innocently like she didn't just laugh at me. She's wearing the Thursday dress. I know that because I noticed she has a system for her outfits. On Mondays, she wears jeans and a purple hoodie. On Tuesdays, a green skirt and a pink top. Wednesday is the day she wears a white jumpsuit with black spots. On Fridays, she wears brown cargo pants with a dark red blouse. And today, she is wearing a dress with flowers on it. It looks great on her. I never told her that though, because she would probably think I was just messing with her. Or make a rude, sarcastic comment, like "wish I could say the same about you". That's probably why we hate each other, she is mean, I act mean back, and she acts mean again. It's become some sort of game, that's been going on for so long, that I can already guess her thoughts when I see her face. 

At PE yesterday, for example, we were playing volleyball and I just knew she hoped I would get hit by the ball. Maybe she was even aiming for me. 

I need to start on my work, otherwise, it will take me longer to do it at home. I try to focus hard, but I can't. Something feels off today, the ambiance is different. It could be me being late. But I have a feeling it's something else.