Flashback

Flashback....
It was Sunday that means relaxing at home without any stress.i walked into my shower realising I need some action on my sex life thankfully yesterday my periods ended I planed to go clubbing tonight and get laid tonight.Is it just me or does everyone get horny after 5daysvof dry spell..

I remember the days 2 weeks ago when I had sex with my boss everyday.Yup I am a whore specifically office whore.I have worked in 7company as a stress relieving whore.But I had to get away from that place because I found out that my parents were in the city..ahh I miss the days full of pleasure..So moved out of the my apartment and here I am fingering my self from an hour and orgasmed only once I wish I had a dick inside me right now.i moved out of the shower made myself some snacks went to my closet picket out a red dress and a thong

i moved out of the shower made myself some snacks went to my closet picket out a red dress and a thong

Took my sling bag and moved out .my neighbour oh sorry my ex daddy sees me and gives me a smirk I give him a wink and start driving my car .I stopped near the no parking zone and parked my car.I thought why not a bit of warm up before entering the club .I messaged my best friend Zoe to call me exactly after 35min.i came out of my car and stood beside it.after 5min I saw a man in maybe mid 40 coming towards my direction I acted as if I was about to walk away from my car.When I heard "hey woman where are you going can't you see there is a no parking sign over there" I checked my self in my camera an then turned the man was stunned to see my outfit.i walked towards him and I said "I am sorry there is no parking near my place"he smirked and said "but you have to pay the fine for parking in the wrong place"I said I am sorry but I have no cash on me is there any other way I can pay back."I looked at his cock which was hard as rock by now I moved close to him and touched his dick and said he looks quite tensed could I relax him .He looked at his house and said of course.i smiled innocently and started moving towards his house when he putt his hand in my asshole and said "where are going i never asked you to move inside my house "I said "how would I relax this baby then ".He swiftly opened his pant and bend me on my knees his cock slapped on my face.i first kissed it and then started to suck it off slowly..he held my hairs and started fucking my mouth fastly I pretended to gag because honestly it was very less for me as per my experience .after 5min he came in mouth .I looked at my watch and still there were 20min remaining I looked at him at got up .He suddenly started fingering me in my clean shaved pussy .He said "you are such a slut you Parked your car here purposely didn't you bitch " I did not answer him he opened my car and made me sit on the gear and put it it in my pussy I was adjusting to it when he put his finger in my clit and started fingering me I was near to my orgasm when he opened my leg and asked me to sit on his face and ride it I came after 2min and then Zoe called me saying she was at the club ..I said goodbye to the man.he asked my name and I replied to mind his buisness he moved out of the car and kept on seeing till the car dissaapeard.
...........................................
Hey I will update the rest part of flashback tomorrow it was my break so I thought to right some part of it right now ...Short update I know I am sorry but need to study now..