Finally Found - Chapter 15

A few weeks passed and the family were happy, they were finally left alone by the press and carried on their normal day to day duties; being a trainee lawyer, a superstar musician and 2 mischievous school boys. Today was the first day that Olly was out on the road again for a month, it's what he loved to do tour all the different places that he had visited the year before and see the fans that had supported him since the start and the new fans which have just started supporting him. He was back with his band, he loved the camaraderie, banter and chemistry which is special when they are performing.

"So kids, dad isn't going to be here when you get back from school, you look after your mum and both of you be good" Olly said kissing each of the boys on the forehead. "I'll see you when you get back from the school run babe yeh?" Olly asked, "yep I'll be back in a minute hun, see you soon" Lis responded pecking him on the cheek.

Olly begun packing his bag for the long month he will be without his family, "right what do I need; tshirts, shorts, jeans, chinos, Ipad, Ipod" he threw in the items into the bag, "right I think that's it, sorted, pucka" he was pleased with himself. "No, don't think it's all sorted babe, where are your boxers and socks?" Lis appeared in the doorway giggling after dropping the boys off. She walked into the bedroom and rearranged his bag "they will be all creased if you just throw them in like that babe", "good job I got you then babe" he responded playfully, "I certainly aint your mother though Olly, you should know this" she laughed. "No way your not" pushing her on the bed and giving her a soft kiss. "Ow, ohh" Lis shouted, "what, whats wrong?" Olly looked concerned. "I just felt the baby kick fot the first time, protective of mummy I like it" Lis smiled. Olly grinned and felt her growing bump "you know what? if this is all I ever achieve in the UK, then I will be happy and content". "Why do you say that babe, I promised you, you will break America and other countries and you need to do that for you it's your dream and we all will be there to support you in that" she responded. He looked into her eyes knowing she was telling the truth "Thanks babe, I really needed to hear that". They lied in each other's arms on the bed, just content.

"I've gotta go now babe" Olly said. "I know, have a good time, I'll see you in a couple of weeks you know for the scan" she replied. "Yep and the tour don't forget", "how could I forget the tour" she laughed. "Have a good time, I love you", "I'll call you, love you too" he responded. It was an emotional goodbye but not with tears but it was happy too and her trust had been fully restored. He kissed the baby bump, opened his front door, grabbed his bag and walked outside and got onto the tour bus waiting outside for him. Lis had waved outside and the band who were waiting outside the bus waved at Lis "don't worry we will look after him" Dan shouted, grabbing him by the neck and pushing Olly up the steps of the bus. Olly looked back and gave a cheeky wink to Lis, who in turn blew a kiss. Then the tourbus left and made their way to Manchester.

There was lots of banter on the tour bus with all the guys playing the PlayStation and watching films, it had been a while since they'd all been together. Sarah was the only girl on the bus, she felt like one of the lads but sometimes felt a lost cause when they were talking about football which was no interest to them. She pulled Olly off to the back of the bus " so how's thing going, you know with Lisa and the baby?, "baby, what baby? c'mon Ols give us the gossip" a male voice appeared not giving Olly a chance to respond to Sarah's question. It was one of the band, "yes erm maybe I should let the band know Lis is pregnant, don't say anything though I want to let them know myself" Olly smiled. Sarah huddled up the band for their daily meeting letting them know of the itinerary of the day, "also Olly wants to say something too" she finalised. "Yes, erm well me and Lis well we're going to be having a baby" he continued "it's still early days, so would appreciate if you could keep it under your hat". "Wow congratulations fella" Rupert said giving him a manly hug, they were all so happy for him.