Finalyy Found - Chapter 19

The boys came running in the room, ready to pick their baby sister up from the hospital. "Shhhh she's asleep in her cot" Lis said. She smiled as the boys cradled around her cot, Olly walked into the room and smiled his cheeky smile. "You sleep well babe?" Olly asked as he perched over to give Lis a kiss. "Well Chloe did but I kept waking up to check on her, she woke up for a feed and went back to sleep" Lis replied. "Oh that's my girl being good for her mummy, well it's my turn tonight I want to get up babe, I didn't do it with Charlie so I wanna do it this time around, ok?" Olly said. "Ok, if you want to... I don't mind... right are we ready to go?". Olly lifted Chloe out of her cot and put her in her coat, it was a cold day after all. She was very delicate and once the coat was on he lifted her into her new car seat. Charlie and Tommy gave her a kiss on the cheek and Lis and Olly looked at each other smiling at each other. They couldn't wish for anything more.

They drove back to their house, it was quiet and peaceful, but they knew that visitors were imminent so they decided to take the time so spend quality time as a family. They gave the boys a present each which were planned before the baby was born, and knowing they may feel a bit left out. Both of their eyes lit up in the same way, the presents were wrapped up immaculately looking the same "Ok boys 1, 2, 3....open". They opened them up to reveal a skateboard each "wow", "can we go on it now" Tommy said. "Don't you want to have a cuddle with your sister?" Lis asked, "Ok, but after can we after" Charlie asked. They took some family pictures for private use, these would be the pictures that would be put up into their house.

"I hope we've got enough tea, coffee, milk and sugar" Lis worried, "Yes I stocked up this morning, see I do remember these things" Olly joked. "You do, thanks babe" Lis yawned. "Go and get some rest I'll look after everything here. "No it's fine, I'm sure people will be round soon, I'll just probably grab an early night" she responded. "Ding Dong", Lis answered the door to a huge bouquet of flowers, a deliver man appeared behind them "Lisa Orchard?", "Yep that's me" she replied with a smile. "These are for you" he smiled. She retrieved the flowers from him "Thanks". She closed the door and walked through the hallway into the lounge "who are they from?" Olly enquired. "Hang on, I'm just opening the card now". She carefully untucked the envelope and read aloud "Lis, thank you for making me the happiest man in the world, can't wait until I marry you, I love you.. Olly ...", her head turned towards his, his head looked down like he was a bit embarrassed "aww babe, I love you too, come here" they hugged. They both looked at their baby daughter, Olly grabbed Lis' hand "so how about it? let's start planning the wedding". "Seriously? I can't wait to marry you, oh there is something I need to tell you... well I asked Faye to be...", "I know, she told me, you don't know how happy you have made me and my family" he interrupted.

"Ding dong" the front door went again, and the cavalry of visitors began, Olly was the chief tea maker, milk in first as always, he wasn't going to change it for anyone, that's the way he liked it. Chloe was being passed between family members like a pass the parcel at a birthday party. There were many gifts being presented to the couple to open. It was an open house policy Lis' mum and dad came, Dave and Dawn came, Lis' sisters came, Faye, Ben and Louie came, Sarah came, Tara and Rupert came. The house was bulging at the seams, however, it was appreciated to know how much they were loved. "So I hear a wedding is on the cards then? when is it?" Dawn asked. "Wow we only started talking about it today, and plus I need to get my figure out and need to sort it our with Olly's calendar" Lis said giggling. Sarah piped up with her diary in her hand "well we do have an opening for Saturday 7th September", "trust you Sarah to have the diary in the hand" Olly laughed. Olly and Lis smiled and he mouthed something to her, she shrugged and had a confused look on her face. "How about it the 7th?", "it's 3 months away" she looked down at her baby body and sighed "yes why not, Faye I hope your ready for bridezilla" Lis joked. Faye opened her handbag to reveal some bridal magazines and a pad and paper "well you didn't waste anytime did you" Lis laughed. "Well you gotta be prepared for these things" Faye smiled. "Ok just so everyone is here, Faye is my maid of honour and I'd like my sisters, Tara and Sarah to be bridesmaids too" Lis confirmed. All the girls eyes widened with excitement, "wow really?" Tara said "yep, you have all been important people in our lives and I'd been thinking about it for a while" Lis said. Faye had a list of things to do, "Faye I know you've planned all this and I appreciate it immensely but I've just has a baby, can we pick this up at the end of the week, then I'm all yours" Lis asked nicely. "Sure, coffee at mine then on Friday" she smiled.

The guests left one by one, they indicated that they were tired and the boys needed to go to bed ready for the school day the day after. They relaxed on the sofa in each other arms with their legs on the sofa, Chloe had her feed and was asleep and the boys were asleep. Olly turned to Lis "well, that went well then", "yep was a bit mad but they all mean so well" Lis responded. "You do wanna marry me though don't you?" Olly got insecure, anyone would marry him in a heartbeat, "of course I do babe, it's just..." "just what? tell me" he said nervously. "Just that there's 3 months to do everything in, and I got to fit into a dress, look at me I'm a beached whale". He took her hand "you are not, your beautiful and you will look beautiful in anything you wear, I wouldn't care what you wear as long as I marry you, I want you to have the same name as us and be a family" he defended. "There is something that I've been thinking about too", "well what is it Lis, tell me?" he asked looking concerned. "I don't wanna do any pictures, you know for magazines and that, I don't wanna tell my guests there not allowed to take pictures, and I don't wanna invite people who we don't hardly know just to sell a magazine, I just want family and friends who love and support us to be there" she said. "Hey babe, that's what I've been worrying about too, I want that too exactly what you said, we will just have to keep it really quiet and beef up the security, it's fine we can get it sorted" he sighed. He twiddled about with her engagement finger and smiled "Lisa Marie Murs, nice ring to it, init, get it?, hahaha", he looked down and saw that Lis had drifted off. "Sweet dreams baby, I love you" he kissed her forehead and put a blanket over her. He carried Chloe up in her moses basket into their bedroom, she was still sleeping, he watched her for a while. He whispered to his daughter "I have finally found what I've been looking for, you have completed our family and I wont do anything to jeopardise it". He kissed his daughter gently and went to sleep.