Chapter 6: She's Fair Game

Dean

She brushes my cheek with her small hand. The gentle act lights my heart on fire. I think she just brought me back to life. I didn't even know how dead I had been inside until I met her. She has breathed new life to me. Her light has brightened my life. I know I won't do without her.

Then I remember the condom still inside her. I slap her ass. She jumps then giggles.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"I need to get us cleaned up before the sperm grows legs, breaks the condom and walks into you."

She giggles and moves. "Why would you even..?"

I flip her over, so I am on top of her again. She looks so adorable. I kiss her forehead before I rise. The condom was starting to slip. I remove the it then I disappear to her bathroom. I fold it and drop it in her bin. I pick up a towel, warm it. I take it back to the room. She hasn't risen. I spread her legs. I wipe her gently.

Julie is a goddess. I promise myself to take care of her. I kiss her gently on her stomach when I am finished. I wipe myself next.

She rises. I can't tear my eyes from her body, but it is her face I focus most on.

"I think I wanna rinse a little bit."

I frown. "You don't feel clean?"

"I'm weird about feeling clean. You did a great job, I feel refreshed, but I want to rinse." She sighs. "Please don't think that's weird." She looks embarrassed

I decide to not tease her about it. I take her hand. "Then let's go, baby girl."

She smiles. "So, you like me calling you daddy during sex? Is that your thing?" she asks. I am happy that she feels comfortable enough to talk to me.

"Yes, I like that you called me that. And it doesn't have to be for the bedroom." I wink at her.

"Are you a daddy dom?"

I think about it for a second. I like being called daddy, but I don't take it to where I want to have a little. I don't think I'm into ddlg that deeply. I am on their light subscription. I certainly don't want my women to be spotting coloring books. I mean people can do what they do, as long as it's consenting adults but that's not for me at all. And I am not judging. I have my own fucked up kinks.

"I wouldn't go that far. Yes, I want you to be my baby girl, but I don't want you being someone else. I don't want a little. My cock jumps when you call me 'daddy' that's as far as that goes." I pause. "I mean my kinks are based elsewhere."

That piques her interest, and I regretted it as soon as I said it. I get nervous. What if she would want to know. I can't tell her everything.

"So, what are your kinks?"

I pull her to the shower. I take the head as she tries to reach for it. she doesn't want to wet her hair. I hold it for her as she runs the shower head over her body. The act is so erotic. Every second is more arousing than the last. I forgot what she asked when she says, "So?"

"Huh?"

She chuckles. "Really?" she shakes her head. "Your kinks. What are they?"

"Um, I like toys and I like watching sometimes."

She arches her eyebrow. But it's not in disgust but intrigue. Nerves almost undo me as I wait for her response. I wish I could kick myself.

"You're a voyeur?"

"Was. I was one."

"Why did you stop?"

"No reason that is important right now, baby girl." I choose the cowards way out. Lies of omission. I feel like shit lying to her. But she can't know. What would she think of me? She wouldn't want anything to do with me. She can never know. Even if it means I bury that part of myself. For her, I will.