chapter 04

a/n pov

she didn't once answer it, she know it's not important as she lives alone, no ones interacting with her and so, there's no chances someone will call her, especially late at night

she didn't once answer it, she know it's not important as she lives alone, no ones interacting with her and so, there's no chances someone will call her, especially late at night. while sipping to her coffee, she expected someone to call her during late nights as always, she watch television and always ready for that unknown call, it always interrupted her, she's used to it. she wait until the time comes when her phone mostly rings. she's expected the calls....... but she got shocked, it didn't ring.

y/n : woah ! so that crazy guy stopped. 

she said sarcastically, waiting again because she thought maybe it'll call later. time passed she didn't receive any calls, she felt relieved. 

y/n : maybe it stopped...........glad. i think i can sleep peacefully now............i hope that guy wouldn't call me again. 

sitting on his comfortable chair, his eyes were focused on the computer

sitting on his comfortable chair, his eyes were focused on the computer. specially, enjoying what he is seeing. it was non other than jin

jin : you're the one who attached yourself on me, don't blame me for doing this illegal things yet really enjoyable one. 

jimin : why you're so obsessed with her ?

jin didn't notice his presence, shocked he immediately close the computer and looks at him annoyed. 

jin : why can't you knock ?

jimin : why you didn't hear me though ? 

jin didn't like his attitude as he disrespected him. he looked at jimin more intensely and speak again. 

jin : don't talk to your brother like that !

jimin scoffed and looked at him, also with intensity. 

jimin : brother ? how many times do i have to tell you ? i am just here because of my mom's last wish. if she didn't say that , i am probably away from you. a creepy hacker !

jin and jimin are brothers who are living the same house, like y/n their parents are gone now, as their mom's last wish, she wants them to get close to each other even tho its impossible. jimin doesn't like what his older brother is doing, also it's the reason of their parents death. jin became mad and lost his mind after what happened to his parents, he became more alone and crazy. he blames himself for their parent's death. 

jin : no way ! i will stop doing this. i like hacking !

jimin : you are completely crazy.

as jimin expected, he will never stop doing this creepy things- hacking, stealing bank accounts...

jimin : tell me, what can you do besides watching that girl ?

jin smirked and looked at his closed computer...

jin : i promise to not watch her again... i'll make her live with me. 

( imagine this as a different bedroom )

y/n : argh ! my head ! shit !

she hold her head, eyes closed, feeling the insane pain. not aware where she is, she lay again opening her eyes... she automatically got up, seeing its not her room its so unfamiliar to her.  she got confused and roamed around, starting to feel nervous and scared. she got up, walk towards the door and about to twist it when someone do it behind, she automatically walked back with widened eyes.....

y/n : who the fuck is this ? 

she whispered not daring to make noise. 

who do you think it is ? comment down below.