Chapter 05

a/n pov.

jimin : you're awake ! 

after she saw him, the guy he bumped to the other day, she pointed a finger on him being so shocked to see him again.

y/n : what are you doing here ?  and.......and why am I here ?

Jimin : can you shut up ? I didn't know you're not only careless, you're noisy too ! 

y/n : fucking tell me ! you kidnapped me right ?

Jimin : be thankful i saved you !

y/n : w-what do you mean ?

Jimin : Jin he planned to make you his, its not right and it'll be dangerous for you since he is crazy and psy-

y/n : wait ! who is jin...? and you too ?

Jimin : I am jimin. he is my brother......he's the one who is calling you always...........

y/n widened her eyes, remembering those times he called, Jimin saw her reaction making him speak more.

Jimin : you are in my old house, he didn't know about this ! you are safe here.....

y/n seems convinced since he's telling the truth as she got to know he really knew what happened to her. 

y/n : ah......I am sorry and also thank yo-

Jimin : don't thank me, I did not do this because I care for you, I want him to stop doing crazy things an getting you away is the most effective way...... 

Jimin : it's either he'll be crazy without you or he'll stop finding you.......

after that he left.......  ' wah ! he's really a rude man ! she whisphered to herself. hearing nothing but the raindrops, she lay her body on the bed again, looking at the ceiling.......

y/n : Jin, Jimin

y/n sighed feeling so unsafe with everything around her, she thought she's the peaceful one to live but then actually she's dealing with a dangerous people. 

y/n : I think someone is watching me........ I am not in peace.

 I am not in peace