Unfaithful Ran.H

An unfaithful boyfriend is very much replaceable,so then why wasn't he?

Angst:( and maybe a part two? I don't know...gonna see how this goes •
-swearing
-cheating
-Caught in the act
-toxic relationship

•°Third person pov°•

Ever since you could remember, Ran Haitani, her boyfriend was always unfaithful.
He didn't care about her feelings. He only liked the thought of having her next to him. Knowing she'd always welcome him with a warm smile and after he gets what he wants he leaves...

It was her birthday today and she decided to stop by ran and rindou's house since the place she was heading to was around there.

She knocked on the door and even called him.
It's a good thing Ran decided to give her a spare key...she didn't really question much about why Ran or Rindou didn't answer the door but maybe he was still out. She quickly took the spare key out and unlocked the door.
She looked around the living room and the first floor..he wasn't in any room not even his own...it was strange..
And as she was about to leave she heard muffled sounds coming from upstairs. Of course her being delusional she thought maybe Rindou found some hoe he actually liked enough to bring home...
That was until she heard Ran or something she'd say sounded similar to him. But then again she was inside the Haitani brothers home.

•°y/n pov°•

Slowly walking up the stairs trying your best not to make a sound.
You check the first hall and...nothing...so you went to the other...as you went further down the hall the sounds got louder and more clearer...that person was definitely Ran...you could tell..the slight moan he let out. Was he?....he was cheating on you again...wasn't he... slowly opening the door to see him with a woman underneath....the sight was truly heartbreaking...i felt my eyes begin to water...and soon i was ony knees crying....Ran didn't care, he finished up and cover himself before walking over to me....i look up at him anger and sadness taking over.
"What's wrong darling? Why didn't you call?" He asked in the sweetest tone you've heard.
Quickly getting up and running down the stairs he followed.
"Don't tell me you're leaving..." He said in a bored tone almost annoyed.
"Of course I'm leaving!" I said angered as i turned around to face him.
He smirked and walked closer to you. "Come on darling....you won't leave me right?...i love you,you know that right?" He said. His hand massaging your cheek. "No...i can't anymore...i just can't!" I yelled out as i snakes his hand away.
"What? No...you can't leave!" He said with slight panic in his voice.
"Look...Ran, I've stayed many times it never ends well for me! I can't stay any longer..."

"B-but you love me! You can't leave!" He said as he gently grabbed your hands
"You know Rindou was right...."
"Rindou?" He asked confusion and curiosity laced in his voice.
"I shouldn't have expected the impossible from you"
"What?...what do you mean by that y/n?."
"To put it short a hoe will never change no matter what." You said before walking out leaving him lost in his thoughts.

•°Ran pov°•
Did she...why?...why would she leave? She always stays?...i see her walk out and slam the door. Is this really how we end things? Is she really leaving?...why? Why am I crying? She was just another right? I know i promised to change....but i just couldn't...i only hurt her...why only now have i realized how much i truly need her....

°•other pov•°

God it hurt....it hurt so much. Why? Why does it hurt? He's down this many times...I'd surely get over it soon..

I open the door and walk into my small house.
Sitting on the couch for a while before hearing the door ring.
Quickly drying my eyes, i open the door.
"Y/n! Why are you crying??" The four of them yell out as they try to get in at the same time.

"Who hurt you?"
"What's wrong?"
"Was it him"
"Do you need comfort?"

"What's with all these questions?" I asked trying to keep up with them all.
"Y/N,what's wrong?" Hina asked as she held your hand gently
Her touch was of worry.
*Sigh*
"It was him..again."

"Y/N...you should've broke up long ago! He's no good for you." Emma yelled out.
"Yeah! You deserve so much better!" Yuzuha agreed
"Yeah! Like his brother.hes honestly much better..you know since he doesn't know how to approach woman" Senju added making you laugh slightly.
And soon all of you bursted out into laughter.
"So will you break up with him this time?"hina
"Yeah...i already did..."
"What!?" They all asked pretty shocked.
"Yeah..." You said holding back tears
"Don't worry y/n we'll be here for you!" Senju said as she hugged you tightly

"Thank you..."
They all smiled and nodded.

"Y/n! Let's all go out this weekend!"
"Yeah I'm sure that'd be fun" yuzuha added.

After some time of trying to get you to agree you finally said yes.

"Bye-bye!" They all said as they walked out.

And now you're left alone again.
Thinking about him. God he was so toxic....and yet you loved him.
He knew exactly how to make you stay...but it didn't work this time.
Something in you wanted to run back to him...tell him you love him, but it's just no longer an option...
Accepting his *love* for you shouldn't have been either as he is and always will be and unfaithful person.

|Author|-
.Hello! Sorry about the late update. I've been studying a lot for.my test and hopefully i pass. I hope this chapter was good enough. It was Very rushed.🧍 Anyway i hope everyone has i great day/night!