night sky -M.Sano

-this chapter may contain violent/ aggressive language
This is a Mikey X F!Reader
Chapter will be written in many perspectives so sorry for any sudden change in wording.

It was just another normal night;the young blond boy hadn't told the young girl about an argument he had with another gang, and now he's been ignoring her Again.
The poor girl didn't know what to do;she walked down the stairs hoping that the young blond would return and tell her about his day like he used to. She looked outside the kitchen window and saw the beautiful night sky 'I whish you could be next to me watching this beautiful view'
She sighed and slowly opened the front door. She stepped out cautiously, and walked down the front steps. Slowly making her way down the street. The young girl approached the park and there she sat under a blossoming tree. Her eyes felt heavy, but she didn't know why. She didn't feel tired and yet her eyes continued feeling the same; her expression was happy but those e/c eyes were full of sadness. She looked up at the sky. She adored the  night sky, especially when it was full of beautiful stars. The moon was big and beautiful that night it's what she imagined a perfect night would be. Yes it would be perfect and yet she didn't feel complete.
She sat there with her own company trying to think of a way to reach out to the young blond. She sighed and held her knees to her chest 'why can't we just be happy forever' she mumbled softly as a single tear feel from her eye.
She didn't want to seem selfish and yet she wanted him only for herself. But could she even call him hers when they aren't truly dating?
She sniffled softly and continued looking at the nigh sky waiting on some sort of miracle to happen.
Then she realized how delusional she had been the whole time. She stood up almost immediately and wiped her tears away. 'Complete bullshit' she mumbled softly as she walked away from the tree. 'What was that?' the young girl stopped walking and stood still as she heard this voice. 'mikey?' she whispered as she slowly turned around to face him. 'y/n....' her eyes widened when she saw him .....why would he appear here at night? 'yes?' she said softly 'i want you to repeat what you said and I want to know why you said it.' his voice...he seemed angry and yet he still looked like a beautiful angel in the moonlight. 'what I said shouldn't matter....' she couldn't tell him she was just overthinking her relationship with him.
' I want to know why you seemed so hurt while saying that. I should know why.'. She shook her head and turned around again. 'Why are you being this way? y/n....did I do something to upset you?...did I say something? Why aren't you talking to me! Y/N!...please tell me you weren't talking about me when you said this words' he said. His voice cracking slightly, he was hurt.
'look Mikey....I was just upset. It doesn't matter anymore. Just go home and sleep'
'so then you used those words to describe your feelings of me?....you think I'm just a person that's only full of trash? You think I'm not worthy your time?' she sighed and sniffled softly 'im sorry Mikey....I just couldn't control myself! I never meant to say those words....they just fell out on their own. I don't think of you in that way! Please believe me..' she spoke truthfully while facing him 'so then what do you think of me' he asked making her slightly nervous.
'i don't know what I think of you....but everytime you're near I get happy and excited. I can't fully describe what I think of you or my feelings towards you, but it's a waste of time....I shouldn't be thinking this way. You and I are only friends and yet I always find myself wanting to be near you more and more' she admitted while looking down in shame 'I'm sure this is a waste of your ti-' she was cut off by his sudden movement. She couldn't believe it , but she didn't mind it because this made her feel special.
'y/n....please forgive me for making you feel this way...I'm sorry for ignoring you this week...it's just....I didn't want you getting hurt while I was gone....' he said softly as he hugged her tightly 'Mikey.... I'm sorry too....I should've been more patient instead of thinking this...' she said softly as she hugged him back. 'please don't leave me y/n.....'
'i'll always be here for you Mikey.....so please don't be sad.'
She whispered to him as she looked up at the night sky watching as the beauty made her heart flutter reminding her she was still holding onto the young blond.
'thank you y/n....please be mine....' he said softly as he looked into her eyes and held her hands gently.
Her eyes widen slightly and her face heats up quickly 'im sorry yes but its just very....please...I mean yes of course' she said confusingly as she blushed and held onto his hand tightly which made him smile.
'lets just go to my house now...'
The boy nodded and picked up the young girl
'i can walk Mikey'
'yes I know'
'well then let me walk'
'ill let you walk once we're I side your house'
She smiled softly and held onto him as they left the park and beautiful night view.

Author- Hi everyone! So I've been gone for a long time and I want to apologize for that. I hope this chapter is good enough and sorry if it's short and rushed.aldo English is not my first language so I will try my best to fix my grammar.

- Unedited
-word count-987 words
-I DO NOT OWN THE TOKYO REVENGERS CHARACTERS OR THE TOKYO REVENGERS MANGA. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER/ AUTHOR KEN WAKUI. I ONLY OWN THE OC AMD SIMPLE ONESHOT STORYLINE.