Chapter 32

"Thank you for signing. We hope that you continue using our service in the future to deliver you the needs you need."

"Mm. The feeling is mutual." Archer looked on at the Servant.

"If you have any complaints, positive reviews, or questions to ask, don't forget that you can always ask by going to AmazonessMultiverse.com. Where we bring you the items you need, no matter what universe you're from!" Penthesilea told Archer as she adjusted her glasses. A rift behind her appeared as she disappeared.

"... Wonder what Master ordered..." Archer hummed at the package that he held. It was quite big.

Still... To think a multiversal online shopping business exists. Where you can purchase and order items online and get them as soon as possible. With a stock of infinite supplies at best if you're able to get items that potentially exist in one universe or do not exist at all in yours.

"Master. Your package has arrived." Archer said while entering the Throne Room.

"Ah! It took a while for the order to arrive I see." Morgan said with a smile. "I was wondering when they were gonna deliver this to my home." She said with a sigh.

Archer walked over to Morgan and handed her the package. He watched as she slowly unfolded it before him.

"Speaking of which, what exactly did you order?"

"You know, just another random treasure for my collection." Morgan said as she revealed what was inside the Amazoness package. "There. Now I have an item of your world, or well... That exists in potential infinite worlds."

"...!" Archer widened his eyes as he looked at the golden cup. "The Holy Grail?!"

"Mm. I browsed the item and thought, 'perhaps they have that little cup that Shirou mentioned that can grant any wish...' And I found it." Morgan said amused as she looked at the cup in her hand. "Though it's not much use to me." She threw the cup into a portal as the portal then closed behind her.

"Just what exactly does Amazoness have..." Archer mumbled.

"Lots. Lots and lots of stuff." Morgan hummed with a smile. "Hmm. What else shall I order?" Morgan looked over her tablet as she scrolled through the Amazoness website.

"To think that the cup that grants wishes and miracles alike that is fought in a war can be gained so easily in the span of a click of a button and with your credit card..." Muttered the Bowman. "All the sacrifices made... All the deaths and pain caused by the Holy Grail War... It was all for nothing. Then again, the Grail... Or the wars from my timeline, the Grail was corrupted due to Angra Mainyu." He couldn't help but blurt out.

"At least you got to meet me."

"Not now Avalon." Archer said without being surprised, he's gotten used to the Scabbard talking to him, alongside a few of the other weapons like Excalibur, Kanshou and Bakuya, and so forth.

"Daw." Avalon pouted at the fact that it was being ignored.

"Speaking of which... How did you manifest anyway? I lost you long ago."

"Although that's true... Alongside losing my image. The reason and trigger for me being here are because of the moment you laid eyes on me during the Throne Room when you and Le Fay met with Artoria."

"Huh? So that was the trigger?"

"Yep! Yep! Even if you lose me. Even if you lose my image. Your projection of me. I'll be your guardian angel. You're as much as my wielder like Artoria. I'll always be there for the both!"

"..."

"Hehe~ Did you know, Fay tried to change your soul when she got jealous of Artoria~?"

"Wait what—"