#1 The bell rang and I sprinted towards my locker.

The bell rang and I sprinted towards my locker. I had to get out of there before Becca could make me doubt. My life was fine, my friends were fine, my boyfriend was fine, and I was not going to sink back into that hole, no matter what she said. It had been 2 weeks since Doctor Ley said I would be able to get off my antidepressants. I am fine.

Well, obviously, I was not, because I was so caught up in my own thoughts, my internal battle, because I ran into the wrong building. I cursed myself, rounding the corner, taking the shortest way back to the last structure I passed. This was the hallway where Shallon's locker was, but after what Becca just told me, I'd need some time to think things through. I'd call her tonight.

When I passed her locker, there was a couple making out. Gosh, they needed to get a room. It was way too intense for the public. Yeah, I did kiss Percy in the hallway, but it wasn't full blown starvation for him. Then I recognized the couple. The tears came rushing, the depression crashing back in full force. Becca was right. My life wasn't fine, my friend was not fine, my boyfriend was not fine. They were kissing, and I was sinking back down into that hole.

don't we all just love depression? just me? knew something was wrong with me. i need to sleep 😁