#2 The little girl turned to me and said...

The little girl turned to me and said, "The future of the world is up to you now." (it wouldn't let me fit the title)

The little girl turned to me and said, "The future of the world is up to you now." She gave me a small tearstained smile, then curled up against her mother's body. She closed her eyes, and took her last breath. Morgan Stark was dead. It was my third time watching a Stark die. It was my third time just sitting there, unable to do anything as they died. I stood up, sniffing. Wiping tears, I walked backwards, taking in the smoldering scene. Sitting there in the wreckage, people lay dead. Just more victims Spiderman couldn't save. I wanted to lie down there with them and never wake back up again to this nightmare. But May would want me to get up, to keep helping people, and the best way I can do that is to stop what murdered them.

"It never stops hurting, kid," Rocket said from the ramp of the Guardian's spaceship thing. They still refused to show me how it worked and how they got the necessary force to push it through a planet's gravitational force and out of the atmosphere. But those were questions for another day. In the meantime, I had some serious butt I needed to kick. I'm an Avenger. It was time to start avenging.

yall i love tom holland spider man. i'm getting 103 stickers of him on monday. i can't wait that long! i don't have that kind of patience!!! :(((((((