info

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ~Y/N~ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅAge: 14–15Zodiac: PiscesBirthday: March 1stSexuality: BisexualGender: FemaleSex: FemalePronouns: She/Her/They/ThemSkin color: Pastel pink/red, white, (pastel blue: paw pads/freckles)Hair color: Pastel blueHair length: ShortEye c...

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ~Y/N~ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Age: 14–15
Zodiac: Pisces
Birthday: March 1st
Sexuality: Bisexual
Gender: Female
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Skin color: Pastel pink/red, white, (pastel blue: paw pads/freckles)
Hair color: Pastel blue
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Cyan blue
Height: 5'7 (170.18 cm)
Weight: 108.2 lbs
Nicknames: N/N, Pastel-chan, Bestie
Family: ???
Friends: Bendy, Boris, Michiko, Mugman, Cuphead(?), Felix
Pet(s): None
Relationships (boyfriend/girlfriend/enbyfriend): None
Loves: Boris and Mugman
Likes: Being petted
Dislikes: Tail being pulled
Hates: Seeing friends hurt
Current Concern: Keeping the mood light is tough when Bendy....
Fears/Phobias: ???
Extra: She, Bendy, and Boris, are childhood friends, and her second family because she actually ran away from home. she's actually transgender and hates being called he/him, which is why she only uses feminine/neutral pronouns (B&B's parents actually gave her surgery for her.. lower part, so she could be a female like she wanted). boris and her like playing at the beach. mugman always wins when they play uno or any card game, and she usually ends up giving him the silent treatment. she is way more childish for a 14/15 year old because she ended up growing up too quickly for her childhood. she loves stickers, so randomly, you'll see her and her friends covered in stickers. michiko is her japanese cartoon friend she befriended when she was 10. there is a tiny language barrier between michiko and her, but it's only because michiko is having a hard time converting to english. she's protective of her friends, and if one's in danger, she'll see red. she uses the suffixes "-chan", and "-sama" when giving nicknames to michiko to make her feel more at home. she's a raccoon and a wolf, her father being the calm, nonchalant, pastel raccoon and her mom being the kind, hyperactive, black and white wolf.
——————
Power (fighting wise): ?/5
Speed: 4/5
Stamina: 3–4/5
Jumping: 3/5
Intelligence: 4/5

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ~Michiko “Mochi/Mocha”~ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅAge: 15Zodiac: ScorpioBirthday: November 8thSexuality: StraightGender: FemaleSex: FemalePronouns: She/HerSkin color: White/light greyish-brown/dark greyish-brown (light redish-pink: paw pads)Hair color: Greyish...

Age: 15
Zodiac: Scorpio
Birthday: November 8th
Sexuality: Straight
Gender: Female
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Skin color: White/light greyish-brown/dark greyish-brown (light redish-pink: paw pads)
Hair color: Greyish-brown faded platinum blond
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Red/Sunset pink-orange
Height: 4'11 (149.86 cm)
Weight: 104.1 lbs
Nicknames: Lily-chan, Mochi, Mocha
Family: Mom, Dad, Younger sister

Friends: Y/N, Boris, Mugman, Cuphead, Felix, Mickey, Sheba
Pet(s): None

Relationships (boyfriend/girlfriend/enbyfriend): None
Loves: American clothing and plants
Likes: Mochi/Mocha
Dislikes: Flirts
Hates: Tail being pulled
Current Concern: Converting to English is kind of hard.
Fears/Phobias: Arachnophobia
Extra: She met Y/N at age 10, when she was taking a trip to Toon Town, and then reunited with her when she moved to Toon Town with her family. she actually joined felix in an adventure, and actually ran into b&b and y/n while on their quest. she has so many plants in her house, people are convinced she lived in a forest while in japan. she actually was one of many cartoons living in japan. she's very protective of y/n, and will smack someone who gets close to her, unless y/n tells her she's friends with said person. she's good a defense. she's a wolf-fox, more wolf looking, but more sly as a fox, quite the opposite of her parents.
——————
Power (fighting wise): 2/5
Speed: 3/5
Stamina: 3/5
Jumping: 4/5
Intelligence: 5/5