𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 + 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

┈┈┈┈┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈┈┈┈┈

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

┈┈┈┈┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈┈┈┈┈

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 or Vivian 'Viv' Maximoff, the daughter of Wanda and Vision. All Wanda wanted was to live a happy life, she was all alone miserable. So she kept a whole town hostage to create her own Westview where she could live happily with her husband and her kids. But little did she know.. she's not the only one with 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰.

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

So Viv has basically a mix of Wanda and Vision's powers, Telekinesis, Mind Control, Telepathy, Energy Shield Generation and Destruction, Reality Warping, Flight, Energy Manipulation, Healing, Chaos Magic basically, Phasing, Walking on Water and Laser Generation from the Mind Stone on her forehead like Vision has except she can make it appear and disappear any time she wants. I know.. so op right heh.

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

𝗔𝗴𝗲𝘀

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

Billy and Tommy are 10 while Viv is 14. And no they did not spend 14 years in the hex, they can change ages :)

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

I do not own anything, everything goes to Marvel and the WandaVision cast. I only own my character here aka Viv Maximoff.

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

I don't have any problem with people taking inspiration from my story, but if you want to do something similar to mine then please ask and give credits, you don't really need to ask but if your gonna write it then please give credits at least.

┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

The story starts at the evening, when Wanda makes dinner. I will try to post a chapter every week or if I have the time then two days a week. But the timeline of the story isn't that important really.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬..╰┈➤