𝐈. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰, 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐕𝐢𝐯 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬.

The smell of whatever Wanda was cooking spread throughout the house, which made everyone more hungry.

Wanda gets everyone's bowls and scoops and pours in soup. She seasons them and puts bay leaves in each bowl. Once she made sure everything was ready, she said "Kiddos, dinner's ready!"

Viv and Billy come rushing downstairs, while Tommy uses his superspeed to get there. "Ha I got here first!" Tommy says teasingly in victory. But nobody really cared because they just wanted to eat.

"Now Tommy,  please try to avoid using superpowers hun."

Then Vision walks by the table "Yes, have a taste of your mothers well eh, delicious substance!" Vision says trying to complement Wanda.

"Its soup, Vis." Wanda said politely correcting Vision, she also kisses Vision on the cheek.

"Looks good mom." Viv said while taking a sip of the soup, it felt like an explosion of flavors in her mouth.

"Yea it does?" Wanda said slightly chuckling. As she and Vision sat down at their spots as they talked and ate like a normal family.

»»———-  ———-———-  ———-««

Everyone was done eating, Tommy and Billy were in their beds getting ready for their parents to tuck them in. 

Wanda tucks in Tommy and Billy, and kisses them on the cheek goodnight, as Wanda turns off the lights and says, "Night boys. Sleep tight." 

Wanda closes the door to Billy and Tommy's room, she walks across the hallway to Vivian's room, she softly knocks and opens the door. "Night Viv."

"Night mom." Viv replied with a slight smile on her face.

Wanda closed the door as she went downstairs. 

Vision was watching Television, the show was on a sitcom. 

"The kids are asleep." Wanda said as she went over to the kitchen and started washing the dishes.

"Good-" Vision said, he was so into the show he didn't even look at Wanda.

She chuckled slightly, to see how invested her husband was. She continued washing the dishes.

»»———-  ———-———-  ———-««

Viv was sound asleep, she was dreaming about something, she saw a figure that was slowly coming down to her, the figure was blurry and black so she had a hard time describing it, the background was red that had glitching effects, there was a glowing yellow stone on her forehead that's projecting a laser beam somewhere. And her hands harnessed some red energy, she was about to attack Viv but then she woke up.

She was breathing heavily and was confused, she knew she had powers but she didn't recognize the person in her dream. She took a few deep breaths in and out, and went back to bed. She didn't bother about telling her mom because she thought it was just a dream. But little did she know.. she was 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴.