Garfield's Luscious Tender Eyes

YOU:
name: Terrence
age: 19
gender: female
love interest: a certain orange furry friend! 😉
looks: 10/10
height :5'8

GARFIELD:
name: garf
age: 42
gender: Male. He's a Boy.
love interest: uanvailable
looks: 3
height: 4'2

FAN FICTION:

TERRENCE POV    :

I walk into my favorite UNSPECIFIED COFFEE SHOP for my favorite morning drink. It is freshly 7 am, and Garf has the early shift. I know he does.

I walk up to the counter and see him. He climbs his stool (he is too short to reach the counter! point and laugh everyone) and looks at me. His eyes look very luscious and tender today. Not the kind of eyes you want to swim in, more the type you want to pop into your mouth and chew on.

"Ay. Welcome to the bucks. What can i get for ya." he holds a cup and writes my name on it.. he knows my name! //

"um.. ill have.. a hot choccy. please." i mumble, maintaining eye contact.

"allllright. That'll be 7 bucks." he starts hacking and coughing

I sit down and wait for my drink to be made. He brings it out to me. He cant even reach the table. Kawaaiiiiii

"Heres the chocolate. Heated." he jumps up and places it on the table. I rub his head as a thanks.

His eyes go wide and he stares at me. his head starts angling towards the sky. I take this as a sign to kiss him on the lips.

I lean in, and he stares at me. He's burning up!! he must really like me.

GAR POV:

Her face leans towards me, and i feel like I'm going to expolde. Not from feelings. I have a sevret.

I am this short because being near another person's face makes me explode. It makes me explode into guys and blood and more guts. It is not good!

she betterstop!!!!!!!

TERRENCE POV:

HE STARYS to pull away, but i pull him close.

"shhhh no need to be shy little one. shhh"
i plant another kiss onto his lips.

That was my first mistake.

He bursts, and not in a hot way.
In a way that will make me need therapy. Guys in my mouth. Big blood in my mouth

I peer down, horrified, and there it is. A human baby.

See, this is weird because he was a cat.

I pick it up and open its eyes. It has one thing to say to me.

"Lasania.

END