Chapter one:the meeting

Let's dive in hoes.😍
⚠️death, reader dies,Sara snitching⚠️
Third person POV:
You were loyal to the Shogun and her pursue of Eternity
Keyword:were

After you saw the divine priestess and supreme leader of Watasumi Island, she's a traitor but something about her made you..lovesick..the urge too betray the Almighty Shogun and be with her..her beauty..her grace..the way she enters the battle..she looks a dream..the prettiest girl you've every seen..you were blinded her and only her

But you didn't want too be executed by the Almighty Shogun..you didn't want to betray the same person who saved you that day,500 years ago

"FATHER...MOTHER...DON'T LEAVE ME.. PLEASE I BEG YOU FATHER.. PLEASE BRING ME WITH YOU!!"you were begging but they left with their golden Child,Adhara...as you were left to die.."huh..where am I?" As you question you found a purple woman with Inazuman clothes"hello,I mean no harm to you" as she walks closer you sharpened your claws and was ready to fight until.."Hm!-" she strokes your head so gently it was...so calming..so wonderful..and now you finally knew.. how being loved feels like.

"Almighty Shogun!!" You yelled as you pounced on her

"Ahaha!" She laughed so beautifully "clingy as ever (name)" you pouted oh how adorable.
"ofcourse!! Your the one who saved me!" You huffed "well come one then we're meeting the devine priestess soon so behave yourself" she said.

"Ok.." "she's coming" The Shogun said as she straighten her posture.

Then there she was.
Beautiful pink hair as it fades into blue,Gorgeous eyes that looks resembles the deep blue ocean,Her face so charming,her movement so elegant, she smells like fresh roses and salt water..

kokomi's POV:
(name).. their cute tail swaying side to side..their ears perking..their beautiful (E/C) eyes...the way she fights..so charming,cute and agile..I mean they did live for 500 years..of course they would look this charming..heh.."I am Sangonomiya Kokomi,I would like to have a chat about the Vision hunt decree."