Chapter two:The fight.

"what about the Vision hunt decree?."the Shogun says as the sky becomes dark, signaling me to fight her "there's no need to do this Almighty Shogun-" was (name) willing to stop the Shogun? "Only Eternity can get us close too the heavenly principles (name) why can't you understand that!?"

Your POV:
As she screamed at me and almost struck me I dodged it. "Sorry.. Almighty Shogun.."I said as my ears went down "I promise not to do it again.."

Kokomi POV:
I saw (name) suddenly getting scared because of the lighting and it angered me. Some thing in me was so... enraged...so..controling...how could the Shogun make (name) so scared of her..was she..abusing her?..no,no,no Kokomi she wouldn't be so loving towards the Shogun and be loyal to her...she would've been here with me..those innocent but fierce (E/C) eyes..
"So sorry Shogun it's just that it's not-" she cut me off with thunder

"Silence." The Shogun says. "If you want too form a resistance so be it."
And then. The war begun.

Kujou Sara POV:
"CHARGE!!" I said as more and more soldiers trample on us and we trampled too."REMOVE ALL THREATS TO ETERNITY BY THE SHOGUN'S ORDERS!!" (Name) screams so bravely
Oh how much I adored her bravery of fighting along even with all the adoration she received from the Almighty Shogun she shouldn't have been fighting with us..such an angel..her (H/L)(H/C) hair...so beautiful and pure...wait..why am I fantasizing about her..she's just a friend.
(Name) POV:
"The wait is over my comrades!" Kokomi yells..as she enters the fight,I tried to hide my happiness of her being there...