𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

"Chuuya~ that hurts!" Whined the brunette as he rub the back of his head, "We can't throw this owl out!" Opposed the brunette making the redhead let out a sigh.

"This owl must have contained a secret suicide tactic in there! I need it!" Said the brunette to the redhead, but the redhead could only sigh at the brunette.

"Stupid suicidal bastard...!" Muttered the redhead under his breath as he grabbed the colander, 'I wanna cook this owl.' Thought the brunette as he whistled.

"Oi, shitty dazai! You better not think of eating that damn owl!" Shouted the redhead angrily at the brunette, but before the brunette could respond the redhead back.

The owl opened it's beak with a VERY HIGH PITCHING VOICE and it flapped it's wings and flew back from the window, leaving the envelope on the counter.

Both brunette and redhead covered their ears, "WHAT THE HELL?!" Shouted the redhead as he covered his ears from hurting, "Damn... that hurt my ear drums..!" Shouted the brunette with a frown on his face.

"Shitty Dazai!! This is all your fault!" Shouted the redhead angrily at the brunette as he slowly moved his hands away from his ears, "What, my fault?!" Shouted the brunette in disbelief as he was accused by none other than his roommate.

"Yes! It's your fault!" Shouted the redhead as he wore a frown on his face as he looked at the brunette, 'My beautiful damn ear drums...' thought the brunette in his inner thoughts as he slowly move his hands away from his ears.

"That hurts.." whined the brunette, "Well, it drop the letter atleast.." groaned the brunette as he picked up the envelope and scanned the entire envelope first before checking what's inside.

"Right.." muttered the redhead as he let out a sigh, "Well, what does it say?" Questioned the redhead. The brunette let out a defeated sigh as he can already tell what the continents of the letters are.

"How disappointing." Spoke the brunette confusing the redhead, "What?" Questioned the redhead in a comfused tone.

"Chibi, there's a good news and bad news." Said the brunette, a certain redhead became more curious as he rose an eye brow at the brunette's words.

"Go on..." spoke the redhead out of curiousity as he awaited for the brunette's words, the brunette's face loomed in shadow making the redhead grew confused, "??"

The brunette haven't spoken a single word making the redhead grew impatient of waiting, so he then snatched the envelope from the brunette's grasp.
As the redhead noticed the envelope hasn't been opened yet, making a certain redhead irritated.

The brunette came back to reality as he noticed the envelope has vanished from his grasp, he only has one reason in his mind why the envelope in his hands vanished. It was the one and only Nakahara Chuuya.

As the redhead opened the envelope, he slowly read the letter out loud for the brunette to hear what was in the continents.

It said in the letter:

𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐑𝐘

Headmaster: Sōseki Natsume

Dear Mr Dazai & Mr Nakahara,

  We are pleased to inform you that you both have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.