HIS FORBIDDEN PROPERTY

A young girl with a doll-like face nervously went outside of the car when someone opens the door for her, she nervously looks at the man who claims her as his daughter.

"Calla, nakauwi na tayo," malalim ang boses nitong ani sa kaniya habang nakangite.

The gentle father-like smile gives Calla a very soothing feeling, malayo sa pakiramdam na binibigay sa kaniya ng mga madre sa ampunan. Kahit kasi mababait ang mga ito hindi niya pa rin maramdaman ang ganitong klaseng pakiramdam.

Calla bit her lower lips before gently nodding, the old yet handsome man assist her in walking inside of a very huge mansion.

Kahit napakaganda ng paligid hindi magawang maaliw ni Calla, she seems lost. She doesn't belong here, that's what running to her mind right now.

Pero wala na itong magagawa dahil nakuha na siya, nandito na siya.

"Maupo ka muna ija, wala ka bang gustong inumin?" Hindi ni Calla maintindihan ang nararamdaman dahil halo-halo na ito kaya naman hindi nito magawang sagutin ang ama.

For a minute the old man waited for her answer, but when she didn't talk he silently bend down to face her.

"Sweety, listen." Nahihiyang nagangat ng tingin ang batang babae bago maamong tumingin sa kausap.

The old master of the Montefalco residence gently scoops his daughter's face before smiling, his blue oceanic eyes are gleaming in delight while looking at her very beautiful daughter.

"You don't have to be intimidated or shy because you're home. Dito sa bahay ni Daddy magiging ligtas ka, everything you wanted for will come true because I will give everything to you." Sinserong anito habang masuyong nakatingin sa anak.

Despite not understanding thoroughly Calla felt safe and at home when she hears her father's tender and loving voice, it shouts yearning.

"Pwede bang dito ka na lang kay daddy ka na lang?" Calla immediately yet hesitantly nodded her head making August smile.

"Thank You, sweety." August hugs her daughter like his life depends on her.

Finally, I had our daughter that was taken away from us, Marisa.

Mahinang anito habang yakap-yakap ang anak, na putol lang ang yakapan nila nang makarinig ng yabag na ng gagaling sa hagdan.

August looks there before smiling.

"Yves," masaya nitong bati sa panganay na anak bago tumayo mula sa pagkakaluhod.

The man with glistening blue orbs that's resembles August walk like a god with his 6ft height, Calla felt a fleeting feeling when she saw how godly looking the 20-year-old man is.

Saint Yves on the other hand coldly looks at her father before looking at the girl beside her, kumunot ang noo nito bago nagtaas ng kilay.

"Who is she Father?" Malamig at nakakatakot ang boses nito kaya hindi mapigilang mapaatras ni Calla.

Calla can't look at the man's eyes directly because of its dominating and cold aura.

"Oh her? I already talked about this right? I finally found your sister, she's finally home Yves," masayang ani ng ama sa nakasimangot na panganay.

Sanay na dito si August dahil simula pagkabata lumaki na itong ganito, malamig at kalkulado ang lahat ng galaw.

"She can't even look at me father." August looks at her daughter before holding her shoulder.

"Pwede mo bang batiin ang kuya mo Calla?"

Calla don't know what to do, her father is looking at her full of hope but she can't really look at the man. Ilang minuto ang lumipas na hindi siya umiimik kaya tumikhim ang kaniyang ama.

"Calla?" Nanghihina at napipilitang tumingin si Calla sa harapan na halos ikatigil ng paghinga niya.

Saint Yves is seriously looking at her with unreadable emotion, he looks like a predator ready to eat his prey. His blue orbs are dancing in the light of the chandelier and it looks so magnificent in Calla's eyes.

"M-magandang u-umaga po," mahina at mahinhin ang boses ni Calla na lalong nagpataas ng kilay ni Saint.

As much as he enjoys looking at her very angelic face Saint compose himself before looking at his father.

"Calla?" He said with full of questions that made August smile, he looks at her daughter before nodding.

The ten-year-old girl looks away when Saint looks in her direction again, hindi niya maipaliwanag ang ilang na nararamdaman.

"She doesn't have any name yet, everyone calls her Calla where she came from. Maybe that's what I'm going to name her from now on."

Saints forehead furrows indicating that he doesn't like what he hears, for him, Calla sounds terrible and it doesn't fit his sister's face.

"Doll," mariing anito habang nakatingin sa nakayukong batang babae.

Gulat namang tumingin dito ang ama.

"P-pardon?"

"Saintess Ivory Doll."

Calla's heart thumps uncontrollably when she hears a very beautiful name come out from Saint's mouth.

Kahit nahihiya nagangat itong muli ng tingen dito, their eyes met for the second time and Saint finally realized something.

Ngumise ito sa dalawa bago tumalikod.

"Her name."