V

"Before she dies she wants to fulfil her 7 wishes. That's why the class went silent. Because we felt bad as to how she said all that putting on a smile," Namjoon replies clearing his doubt.

"I see," Jin nods understanding.

Right after getting his answer, he didn't continue speaking. He remained silent. He just quietly finishes his lunch while the other two talk the entire time. They didn't bother to talk to him as they knew he was in deep thought.

After he finished he stood up.

"Where are you going Hyung?" Yoongi asks looking up at Jin.

"Just going out to get some fresh air," he replies.

They both nodded as Jin came out of the building. He looks around the campus full of people. Everyone was doing their own thing. Talking to their friends and having a good time. Everything was the same.

But his eyes were busy searching for something or someone.

As his eyes roamed around they stopped somewhere, pinpointing his desired location. Once he found what he was looking for, he started to walk. He was approaching a bench sitting under a huge Banyan tree. Under the tree, there, a girl with dark brown hair was sitting, writing something in her purple-coloured notebook.

When he was a few steps away from the bench he looked at her. She didn't bother to look up and continued with what she was doing before.

He decides to sit next to her which he does and look at the people in front of his gaze. Since she was too busy to notice him, when she felt his presence after being indulged in her writing, she looked at him wondering why he could be sitting with her.

When she looks at him he looks back at her with a gentle smile.

"Hello, I'm Kim SeokJin. Nice to meet you," he says smiling as he forwards his hand for a shake.

She looks at him with a tiny bit of surprise but takes his hand for the shake anyway.

"Yes, I know. Roll number 5, right? I'm Kang Y/n. Nice to meet you too," she says shaking his hand. "Do you need something from me?" She asks tilting her head to the side.

She just couldn't get why someone would even bother to talk to her. Ever since the truth about her condition spread around nobody has sat with her or even talked. Even when they did it was out of pity. Something she loathes.

"Actually I was curious about something. In class, you said you want to fulfil your seven wishes before your demise. I was wondering what you meant by that," he says.

Though he knew the reason he still asked as he wanted to hear it from her. It's good to listen to others' reasons for why they say something they say before jumping to conclusions.

She sighs. "You must be new. Everyone in our class knows this already," she takes a reasonably big pause and then continues.

"You see I'm a cancer patient. When I was 10 that was the time I got to know about this. The doctors said I don't have much time to live but I still wonder how I came this far.

When I knew I would not live long, on my 12th birthday I made a list writing down all my wishes. I wrote everything that I could think of. That I'd like to do," she sighs.

"There were 127 wishes at first. But thanks to my parents I was able to fulfill 120 of them.

They love me a lot and to see my happiness they fulfilled all of them," she smiles.

"Then why didn't you ask them to fulfil the rest? If they can fulfil 120 wishes, they also can fulfil the last seven wishes," he states and looks at her with curiosity.

"Hm, I know that. I know they love me enough to do that. I know if they can fulfil 120 they can fulfil the last 7 wishes.

But they don't know about the last seven wishes. I didn't tell them. When I was 18, I added them to my list."

"Why didn't you tell them?" He asks out of pure curiosity.

"The seven wishes aren't something my parents can fulfil."