The World's Cutest Neko Yandere?

You wake up and open your eyes. You're trapped in class, sleeping during a read aloud. "Why am I here? " you think. You walk to the bathroom and see blood and gore everywhere. You then see a girl with very long brown hair, brown cat ears and tail, and hazel-brown eyes. "Chocola!" a girl shouted.

"V-Vanilla.." Chocola sighed in pain. "I'm sorry, but that's my only choice to kill you.." Chocola said creepy. Chocola got in the closet and got a dagger. She then beheaded Vanilla. "For crying out loud!" you screamed. Vanilla's corpse was laying there. "I love you, [your name]!" Chocola said and smiled. "Just- f**k off! I have no f**king time to deal with you!" you shout. But she didn't get off. Chocola had a lot of blood on her face and hands, and touched you.

After school, Chocola was following you. "F**k off, you piece of crap!" you scream. "Is [your name]-senpai my lover ?" she thought. You felt horrible and miserable when you arrived at your front door. "Mom, some people died at school," I said. "And this girl who always stalks me killed them."

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" your mom inquired. "I have blood all over my flipping face!" I said. "I'll just clean it off, senpai!" Chocola said. "There, there," she also said. "Jeez.." you said. You would avoid touching Chocola and gazed at your bedroom. "What an energetic person you are!" Chocola also uttered. The girl smiled at you, giving you a weird look. She also gave you a vicious look.