You Wished For...

The more they cried, the less Chocola would care. The house was filled with chaos anytime soon. You tried to run and cry. Your extensive nightmares would get up to you. Apprentice teachers were suffering from being impaled with daggers, many female students were killed by being beheaded and being burnt alive with a box of matches owned by Chocola. 

Your dog jumped on your bed.

It was uncommon for you to have a yandere at your house

It was uncommon for you to have a yandere at your house. Your fake girlfriend killed a lot of students and tried to destroy the school. You try not to think about it and cry in pain. "Chocola!!!" you cry. "Huh?" Chocola replied. Another tear becomes a puddle of human despair.  She decapitated her sister and secretly loves you. The end never approaches. You think of dying. "No... this can't happen..." You feel hurt and sob. You get  a knife and cut your arm...

You can't stop crying more. With a soft touch, Chocola touched you. "Are you okay?" she inquired. "I need bandages," you said, depressed, nearly full of despair. You're a little sad, but Chocola tried to cheer you up. You were incredibly cheerful and smiled, finally.

Chocola's smile gave you happiness.