Palisman Race - (Amity x fem!Reader x Luz)

Gender of Reader- Female
Pronounce used- She/her
Relationship with Character/s- Girlfriends (Polyamory)
Species of the reader- Witch
Age of Reader- 14
Readers Coven- Plant

(Prompt- After Belos was defeated, Luz came back to the human Realm but she was also allowed to go back to the demon Realm at different times to spend with her friends and of course her girlfriends, she decided to have a Palisman race with them to spend time with them for a while)

Luz's Palisman is a Bat ang the readers is a Fox (you can change of you like)

[ Third Person's POV ]

"You guys ready?" Luz asked looking at her girlfriends who were fixing themselves.

"Yup" "Ready" they said in unison.

Luz looked over at Ghost, Oscuro and Nela who were playing around with Oscuro flying above the 2.

They smiled at the sight of their palismans having fun together before calling them over.

They all ran to them then taking the from of a staff.

Oscuro's Wings opened when Luz hopped on sitting on the staff, Amity and Y/n doing the same.

"Ready?" Luz asked turning the attention becoming surprised to see their determined look.

Amity was gripping on the staff while Y/n was standing on the staff balancing herself.

"Ready when you are Luz" "I've been waiting for this, bring it girlfriends"

They all flew out with Luz in the lead with a certain Purple and H/c girl trailing behind her.

She looked behind her to see them no where in sight she looked around before letting out a yelp when she felt something fly around her making her tighten her hold around her palisman.

She looked at front to see Y/n and Amity giving her a confident smirks before flying off together.

Luz froze absolutely lovestruck, she felt her face heat up before snapping out of her trance and trying to catch up with them.

She saw leaves floating making a trail for her to follow.

She flew and followed the leaves to see 2 figures looking at the view.

It was a mountain just in front of the Titan, they were looking around holding hands as their bags were discarded down on the stone floor, Palismans on their shoulders as their tails were wrapping around their shoulders like scarfs.

She hopped off her palisman, as Oscuro went back to the normal form and went on Luz's shoulder.

She walked beside Amity as she grabbed her hand and looked at the view in front of them.

Y/n put her head down on Amity's shoulder as she comfortably stayed silent with her girlfriends staying beside her side together.