CHAPTER 1: My new school

Haylee POV
I walked up to my new school and looked around, so many cars in the car park and through the glass door I could see so many kids. Just as I went to open the door a girl walked up to me and said: Hey newbie, how 'bout you leave this school to the people who can walk not people who can't even crawl. She pushed me to the floor and walked off, two girls ran up to her and they all hugged, that girl looked back, stared at me, then walked off. I got up and and put my glasses on, I wasn't a nerd or any thing, I wore leggings and a sweater and hair in a high pony tail.
As I walked to the principles office I stared at this one boy, I saw him talking to another boy and I heard the other boy yell out his name, Chris. I finally made it to the principles office and sat down, she introduced a girl called Grace to me, she was wearing pink leggings and a yellow tank top with a red flannel shirt around her waist.

Grace POV
After the principle introduced me to Haylee I gave her the sheet that had what subject she had each period, after that I took her to Language arts, that was her first period and walked away.

Haylee POV
I went to my class, as I went to sit down a boy walked over and tripped me, I fell on my hands and knees. The girl sitting next to me grabbed my hand and pulled me up, she said: Hi I'm Sally, don't worry about them, so whats your name? Imtold her my name and I sat down.

~Lunch~

Haylee POV
I sat down at the lunch table, I then saw one of my good friends Charlise, she walked over and we started talking.