CHAPTER 2: Humiliated

You guys requested me to do flash back's on this book cause you cant always remember last chapter, so lets do it

-FLASH BACK-

Haylee's POV
I sat down at the lunch table, I then saw one of my good friends, Charlise, she walked over and we started talking...
___________________________________________________

Haylee's POV
Oh my god, you said you were going to that other school like 12 miles from here! I know but mum got a new job near here and if we moved she wouldn't be able to work there. Charlise said.

As I was talking to Charlise somebody patted my shoulder, I turned around and saw Sally. After that we had a big discussion on how we hadn't seen each other forever and stuff like that.

??? POV
I saw new girl talking with her friends and came up with an idea. I got my friends and we made some pranks and stuff to ruin her popularity forever, I know that every new kid has to do a speach at the end of the first week of being at our school to the whole school. I have a feeling she's gonna ask her friends to come up on stage and talk with her. I have the best prank ever.

The more days that past the better the prank got, soon enough the week ended. Haylee went up stage with her friends and did her speach

Haylee's POV
"This school is wonderful the teachers are nice the students behave well... most of the time and -ewwwwwwwww!"
Slime in hundreds of buckets fell strait on to Haylee and her friends, out came paper sprinkles and confetti. And to finish it off a video on the bigs screen popped up showing Haylee singing and dancing to opera. Haylee looked around to see everyone laughing, she saw chris in the crowd laughing and she knew he would never love her.

She ran of stage with slime and paper bits all in her hair she was crying as she ran home and took a shower.

She had been truly humiliated