Chapter 7

The Fairly Odd Parents: S2E21
Shiny Teeth
-~-

(A/N):

(Y/N) has already turned 15 during this time.
-----

Your POV

I was currently at home in my bedroom, scrolling though my phone while listening to Chip Skylark newest album he gave me at the concert. All the while texting back and forth with the 'teen singing sensation' himself.

Remember when he said at the concert 'I'll talk to you soon.', well turns out he slipped a piece of paper with his phone number inside the CD case.

Not gonna lie, I was ecstatic!

We are now a few weeks after the concert and have kept in touch during that time.

Often sending about little things like; how our days went, what plans we had for the weekend and so on.
I concider him a friend. Okay, a close friend.

What can I say? It just clicks.

"(Y/N), Timmy! Don't forget, we have to leave soon to go to the dentist!" Mom called out. I got up and slipped on my hoodie and convense, stuffing my phone and wallet into my backpockets.

--- Time Skip ---

We were currently seated in the waiting room. Timmy's friends were there too.
All of us looking at TV hanging from the ceiling.

'You're watching Teeth TV. All the exitement of teeth 24 hours a day!'

The intro ended, revealing a ginger-haired teen wearing a purple outfit with a yellow cap flipped backwards. A golden tooth chain around his neck.

"Howdehey! This is Brad Cuspidor, with teen singing sensation Chip Skylark! Here to talk about his awesome new hit song, My Shiny Teeth & Me."

"I'd be nothing without my teeth, which is why I dedicated a whole song to them." Chip explained to the host, showing the camera a flashing smile.

"Yo, yo, yo! But aren't you worried about upcoming teen singing sensation Skip Sparkypants. He's been living in your shadow for like, EVER!"

"His pants may be sparky, but his teeth are weak." Chip told with confidence. Unbeknown to him his rival had been invited to the talk show aswell.
"Hey! I head that yo!" Skip said annoyed.

The camera man turning to the annoyed blond teen in a blueish grey sweater and bright red sparkly pants. He nearly looked like Chip's double ganger.

"Yo, you wanna take that outside yo?" Skip said, showing off a few fighting stands.

The camera turning back to Chip for his reaction. "After you." He replied, showing of his own moves.

The host looking at the hwo celeberties quietly. He along with the audiance awaiting the outcome.
Skip made a jump for him, but Chip just showed of his pearly white teeth. The spotlights reflecting in them and blinding Skip in the process.

The blond shielding his eyes, while Chip simply stepped to the side. Resulting into the blond crashing into the host who stood a little behind Chip.