Chapter 13

--- The next day at Timmy's school ---

Third POV

It was now the next day. The hall hung full of audition flyers and posters for the musical.

The auditorium however was empty, except for Mr. Bickles and Trixie seated on a table as the jury. A punch of paper lay skattered on the stage and floor.

They had auditioned almost the entire school and yet, they didn't find the right one to play the main male lead role.

Mr. Bickles sighed to the co-star seated beside him. "We've auditioned student in the school! There's no one left."
Tears began to gatter in the man's waterline. "My dream! Ruined! Ryan, forgive me!" He cried while looking at the picture frame on the table. A photo of actor Ryan McCain inside. Moments later thowing it away in dispair.

Trixie joining his cries not soon after. "I'm a star?! My future is ruined!"

As the two kept crying, they hadn't noticed a figure walking up on stage. He slammed his foot down, gattering their attention.

"Not on my watch!" Timmy said in a deeper voice. "LAAAAAA!" He sang, his 'new' voice fixed the shattered picture frame before it flew back in the hands of his drama teacher.

"Mr. Bickles? I, Timmy Turner, wanna be your singing, dancing loose canon cop!" He said confident.

The teacher and Trixie rising out of their seats with a while smile on their faces, giving one another a quick nodd in compromisation. "I think we found our star!"

"Thanks, Mr. Bickles!" Timmy spoke, doing a finger gun gesture to the man in appreciation.

"He said my name! With a very dream voice!" Bickles said excited, screaming in a high pitched girly voice before fainting.

Timmy smiling in victory at his achievement. He had gotten the main male role in the musical and was now acting alongside Trixie Tang!
This day couldn't have gotten any better!

For the rest of the day, he was excused from his classes in order to practice for the play.

"-match... of... Love!!" Timmy and Trixie sung. Two theatrical explosions went off and that rounded up the musical.

"Perfect!" Mr. Bickles said from the sidelines, clapping enthusiastically. He jumped off the stage to the only person watching the rehearsal, which happens to be none other then Brad Cuspidor.
"Isn't it anything like I said it would be?" The drama teacher said with excitement.

"That and more, yo!" The redheaded host stated impressed. "I can't wait to broadcast this live to introduce everyone to the new Chip Skylark!" He said, picturing it before him. His fingers held so, that Timmy was held in the centre of it all.

"The new Chip Skylark? What happened to the old Chip Skylark?" Timmy questioned confused, walking over to where Brad was seated.

"Good question, yo! And for all good questions, we turn to T.V. for the answers." He said, randomly pulling out a T.V. A clip of the news came on.

"It was chaos yesterday at Bankees Stadium, when Chip Skylark blew it!" Chet Ubetcha discusted. The screen changed to a clip showing Chip on the field with a microphone.
"In ThE lANd... oF tHe... bRavE!!!" He sang extremely off key. The audiance became to booo loudly.