part 15

Tommy looked at the man infront of them, fighting an urge to charge at him and just kill him.

"tom, don't. we can-"

"who's there?"

fuck.
fuck.
fuck.

Tommy froze in his tracks, tubbo slapping a hand over his own mouth as they saw dream approach them, not actually seeing them, because they were invisible "show yourself." Dream commanded, sighing in annoyance "I'm not playing around. If you're here, show yourself now."

.....

"....guess it was nobody." Dream left the room, but he was still skeptical.

Tommy's breathing quickened out of pure anger, and without thinking, he grabbed tubbo's hand and sprinted past dream, wanting to meet him wherever he was going.

Tubbo stayed quiet, exchanging a very nervous glance with tommy and stopping once he saw something in the corner of his eye "...potion, tommy- how many did you grab? grab two more-"

"i- i only brought one-"

"why would you only bring one?!"

                  "who's there!?"

"tubbo- run, I'll take care of him."

"no! are you insane?! I'm not leaving you here!"

"tubbo, GO!"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

"TOMMY."

"no no no no no-" tommy turned to see dream staring right at him. Dream didn't care that tubbo was there, he started to walk towards them "hello, you two."

"...dream..stay back." Tommy took a step forward, locking eyes with his enemy.

"...or what?" Dream stepped on a disguised pressure plate, making the door behind them shut before he immediately destroyed the plate "you came to try and kill me, right?"

"oh we won't be trying, dream." tommy growled before tubbo started speaking "tommy we need to leave."

"no. fuck no. I'm fucking ending this, tubbo."

"tommy- we promised eachother we'd abort if things went wrong!!"

"...okay." tommy grabbed an enderpearl from tubbo's pocket, taking his hand and making him throw the pearl, triggering the stasis chamber that brought tubbo back, but left tommy alone with dream.