Xavier

Can you keep a secret?
  Chapter 1,  Xavier

      I wake up to find my step brother gazing down at me, his deep blue eyes like a beautiful ocean. "What are you doing in my room so late at night Xavier?" I question him. You see, ever since my real mom died, and my dad introduced me to my "new mom" and her children, I've always had somewhat of a crush on Xavier. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it! He was just so hot...I wanted him inside me.

       Before he could reply, I noticed his huge, veiny monster cock was out, and he had a boner! No way! God, I just wished he would tell me that he's wanted me just as long as I've wanted him...but instead of telling him how badly i wanted it inside of me, i yelped "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! DO NOT COME INTO MY ROOM WITH YOUR PENIS OUT!" It was silent for a while, until suddenly, I heard him whisper..."be quiet, if someone hears you I'll be in so much trouble..no, WE'LL be in so much trouble." I muster up the courage to whisper back...

      "I'll keep quiet if you do a couple things for me."

      "Like what?" he replied

      "First, I want an explanation on why you're...well...like that."

     "Well...I guess I can do that...I don't know why, but lately I've been thinking of you as..more than a little sister.."

       "Go on." I snapped at him.

      "-AND I've been masturbating to pictures of you for a few weeks now..but then tonight I thought it would be better to get the real deal..I wanted to fuck you, Emily"

      I couldn't believe my ears...he wanted to fuck me? I was so excited...until I remembered his girlfriend Brittany"

      "What else did you want?" He asked, looking embarrassed. Him being humiliated was   sooo sexy...I decided to push the thought of Brittany out of my mind for a while, and to just tell him my feelings.

      "I want you to fuck me so hard. I want you to fuck me until I cry, until we tear the mattress, until-"

     A voice shushed me, "Not another word, be a good girl."

     Fuck. He was so hot! I had to follow his orders. I was quiet, until I felt him pulling down my black thong, and pushing up my skirt. Was this really happening? My fantasy for all of these years was,, finally coming true?

     I heard him dominantly order me to stand up, and I obeyed, as soon as I did, he walked over and sat behind me, i knew what i was meant to do, I first took off my tank top and bra, then I lifted up my skirt and put my hole right where his dick was, he grabbed my waist and began moving me up and down

      "Augh!!" I moaned with pleasure, he felt sooo good...

      "What did I say? Quiet, baby girl..I'm sure my little girl wouldn't want daddy to find out about this" he said in a baby voice, as if he was mocking me..

     With that, he began to go faster..I tried so hard to keep it in, but after a few minutes, I became a moaning mess...

    "Mmmh! Ahh!! Don't stop!! Harder!! "FUUUCKKK"

    Xavier seemed to laugh at my cries, and we were both having a great time until..

Creeeeekkkkkk

     Oh my god. Someone had walked in on us..my stepmom wasn't home, and Ella was most likely still asleep, so that means...

     Before I could finish that sentence, It was interrupted with a loud..

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS NOISE- OH MY GOD..."