HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

Can you keep a secret?
Chapter 6, holy mother of god

    "WHAT!?" i yelled "i disowned you yes, now LEAVE YOU SINNER!" she yelled at me, i walked to my room and grabbed a bookbag and suitcase, i packed everything and put A LOT of food and water. I grabbed my wallet and made sure my credit card was in there and left. I walked out the door crying. I just couldn't believe this was happening! I had to tell dad. Now I don't have to worry about buying Ella the macbook and other stuff because mom now knows.
I have a credit card with enough money to buy a hotel room for at least a few days, then I should probably get a job after that, I told myself. I should call dad and tell him about this, and I did. "Why are you calling me? I have work to do, Ella." Well..mom kicked me out and disowned me.." "What!?!" Dad said on the phone. "Yea.." i said " Well, i'm not talking to her." he said " WHAT!?! You were in it too YOU did it with us TOO!!" i yelled then, before i knew it i heard mom screaming in holy words but in a mad way and my dad was kicked out with Xavier! Mom sprayed holy water on them. And took out the bible and started saying weird things, i didn't know what she was saying.then her eyes turn pure glowing white, and she had the bible in one hand open and the other hand she was spraying holy water and still saying weird holy things and she started floating with her white glowy eyes.Then she grew large wings and started flying around the house spraying and gallon of holy water and still saying weird holy things. Before i knew it i was in HELL and i spent the rest of my life there with dad and Xavier.

               THE END