Mafia Boss

Can you keep a secret?
Chapter 5, mafia boss

"Love, I'm a....mafia boss...mom knows, Xavier too, so I just NEEDED to tell you"
"WHAT."

We had a long talk, and eventually, I was over it.

The next morning was a perfect day to finally fuck them again, only problem was that my little sis was home.  She's not too young, Ella is only 14. WAIT! Ella has band practice until 8:30 today! I went downstairs. Dad, Xavier and Ella were already there. "When are you leaving ella?'' I asked her. "Now, duh.." she said, snarkily. "Okay jeez" I replied. Ella then walked out the door, and I looked over at Xavier and smiled. " I won't be home  tonight, Emily." My dad says. "Your stepmother and I are leaving to go out for the day to spend time together, goodbye love." He then left. It was just me and Xavier. I walked into his bedroom with him behind me. "Wanna start?'' he asked with a low, sexy voice. " I want you so bad." I said. We got undressed and started making out. I looked at his amazing dick and started sucking it. "Mmh'' he said. He put his dick inside my pussy. "Aghhh" "daddy fuck me more, faster."Later that night, we were  still fucking but then i heard a door creek open..

      I stopped for a moment to see who it was, IT WAS MY SISTER . She opens the door. "WHAT THE HELL!" she yelled. "What are you two doing?! I'm going to tell mom!!!!" " Please don't" I said, "what? No this is weird you are both  siblings and your guys are having sex!" She said, We aren't blood related.."  "that doesn't make anything better Emily." Ella said.  "i promise we will do anything!'' Xavier said. " like what?' Ella said. "I got an idea. I wont tell mom BUT you have to buy me something." she said in a very sneaky voice. " like what?" Xavier said with fear of what she was thinking. "Buy me an iphone 13 pro, a macbook, and the newest apple watch. You better buy me it. I will give you 2 days to buy me those, and if there is nothing, your little secret is exposed to mom and dad.

Ella left the room and went to her own, I turned to Xavier, "we have to tell dad..maybe he has the money to buy those, I mean he is a mafia boss." Me and Xavier got dressed and called dad on my phone and put it on speaker so Xavier could hear too. "DAD!" I yell. "What?? Is something wrong?" "A BIG PROBLEM, Ella came home early and found me and Xavier having sex, and shes threatning to tell mom our secret but she doesnt know your in it too..so i told her we would buy her a mac book, an iPhone 13, and a apple watch.." "WHAT?" My dad just had found out that he was on speaker phone..and he was right by mom.

I hadn't known when I told him what happened. Dad hangs up. He turned to mom, with a concerned look. "I-i can explain" "There is nothing to explain, i heard what i heard." Mom says, storming out of the restaurant. "aUghhhhh"I was moaning. Me and Xavier were still having sex. But then I look over and mom comes barging in the door. I quickly got out of the bed and locked the door so me and Xavier could get dressed. Xavier gets dressed and opens the window and jumps out of it. Mom bangs on the door, "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" she says yelling at me. I quickly cleaned up the bed, and unlocked the door. She opens the door and smacks me across the face, i start tearing up. I could only imagine what mom is thinking right now..how me and Xavier were having sex.

What do I say!?  My heart was racing and my mind was filled with thoughts. "You're grounded." She walked out of my room. And god knows how long I'd be grounded for..I went on my other phone my mom didn't know about, and went on instagram. I had seen that an hour later Xavier posted on his story, I clicked it and I saw him and brittney.. I wasn't jealous.. I mean I guess I was..Of course i was mad about it! I mean after everything? I'm guessing brittney doesn't know about any of this, she doesn't even know me! I don't know what to say.. I got tired so I went to sleep and the next morning I woke up and got breakfast. I wanted cereal so I walked to the fridge and then I saw some paper taped to the fridge. "What's this?" I said and then I grabbed it and realized what it was. My eyes widened, "What!?!" I yelped, it was an official paper that my "mom" disowned me. My mom is christian..so it made it even worse. Then my mom came down stairs. "Ah you found the paper. Now, since you're a stranger to me, pack your things."