1

(Elvira's POV)
I sat up in a cold sweat remembering mine and Catherine's past.. It was in the year of 20xx.. me and Catherine were running away from dollworks with the necklaces we got from our dead friends's bodies on our necks..we were running and running until we stopped at our mother's house and passed out. I played with my long black hair with dark red tips which were ombré as I saw the sun rise over the sky, painting it a lovely amber and orange color.

I stood up slowly, allowing my hair to fall down my back as I stretched. I sat down on the chair and picked up a small ivory comb, counting softly. I heard loud crashes but thought they were heisenburg being an idiot. After I did my hair in a bun with the rest of it flowing down my back, I stood back up and allowing a hurricane of red rose petals to surround myself.

(The outfit)

After the petals disappeared, I was in a red dress and sitting down in the chair once more, I did natural eyeshadow and pink lipstick, exiting the room

After the petals disappeared, I was in a red dress and sitting down in the chair once more, I did natural eyeshadow and pink lipstick, exiting the room. Catherine wore the same dress but in a different color which was black.

(Catherine's outfit)

"Sister, your up early

"Sister, your up early. Another nightmare?" I nodded my head with a soft frown. It had been 17 years since that day we ran away and escaped from that awful factory.. I missed Ayano (a/n: bloody bunny) so much.. I watched her die in front of my eyes as she carried her sister, Yan yan and attempted to escape.. to this day, I still had nightmares about it. Ayano's screams and the blood that shedded.. it made my heart crack.. that's why me and Catherine became cold on the outside but warm in the inside.

(Bela's POV)
"Damn it uncle, if you bring up our little sisters's past, Mother will kill you!" Said Cassandra as she was shaking him. I then heard footsteps and appeared our two beautiful little sisters. The first one was Elvira, who pulled off the color of red. The second one was Catherine, who looked beautiful in black. "Hey Elvira, Catherine." They smiled sweetly at us and I noticed Elvira's lips were a soft pink and Catherine's was a cherry red.

"Makeup again? You two can literally rival Aphrodite because of your beauty so you don't need any makeup!" Said Daniela who was surprised by them wearing makeup. It was not to much, just some eyeshadow and lipstick. "We know, Dani, we know. We just like doing it." Said Elvira as they turned to grab a umbrella to protect them from the sun. They both had fair skin and they burnt easily.

"We'll see you later!" Said Elvira as they walked out the door.

(Bloody bunny's POV)
I was sitting on a rooftop and noticed two umbrellas being carried. One of them was Red and gold.

(Elvira's Parasol)

The other was red and black and they concealed two girls that looked awfully familiar

(Catherine's parasol)

I looked closely at them and noticed something

I looked closely at them and noticed something. The girl holding the red and gold umbrella had long black hair with red ombré tips in a bun with the rest of it flowing down her back, fair skin, topaz yellow eyes with the top part of the iris a terracotta orange and the pupil slit. She wore a red hanfu dress, golden shoes, natural eyeshadow and pink lipstick. The other girl holding the red and black umbrella had Black hair but with dark blue ombré tips had hers in two buns, same fair skin, Green eyes with a ring of hazel close to the cat-like pupil and a amber shade on the outer edge. She wore a black hanfu dress, red shoes, red eyeshadow decorating the corners of her eyes, and a Cherry red lipstick.

Dark Rabbit noticed my gaze and gasped. "It.. can't be.. Catherine? How did she and Elvira live after every thing that happened in Dizzyland?!" He was shocked, yet at the same time relieved that Catherine was ok. I couldn't blame him, I was worried about Elvira being safe and ok. Looks like they got more beautiful than when we were children.. I wanted to go over there and hug Elvira very tightly but I couldn't. Not yet at least. Why did we have to become dolls?.. I sighed. "Let's head home, Mumu's probably worried." I said, standing up. Not before looking over my shoulder at the two girls.

"... we'll come back for the both of you.." I mumbled softly before we left the scene.