3

(Elvira's POV)
That night after Catherine gave the scarf to Elizabeth, I was staring at the stars as I held the necklace that I gotten from Ayano's body.. I had to stifle a few sobs when memories rushed through me like a hurricane. Ayano loved butterflies and Flowers so she had charms to make the very necklace she loved..
(The necklace)

I still remember the day she died

I still remember the day she died.. it had felt like so many years ago..

(Flashback, year 20xx)
She was pretending to be a doll while me and my sister were hiding in the shadows. She have given me her necklace in case the plan didn't go as planned. Catherine was given Shin's (dark rabbit) necklace, which consisted of a single blue heart shaped pendant.

(The pendant)

When the Kikki guards left, Ayano made a run for the door, holding her sister

When the Kikki guards left, Ayano made a run for the door, holding her sister.. but.. a claw grabbed her before she could reach the door.. she looked at us and said the last words I heard from her.. "please.. You girls need to run! Run far away from this hellhole.." she whispered to me and my sister before she was dragged away and my sister and I went to the windows and onto the rooftop.. where we proceeded to run away.. after we reached a town, we fainted beside a nearby Orphanage.

(End of flashback)

I clutched the balcony railing as more tears spilled down my eyes. "I'm sorry, Ayano.. i failed to keep you safe.." I mumbled softly.

(Bloody Bunny's POV)
I was on the rooftop when I heard small sobs. I looked over at the edge and saw Elvira crying. I jumped down as she gripped the balcony railing as tears spilled down her eyes and face.. "I'm sorry, Ayano.. I failed to keep you safe.." she mumbled softly as the necklace dipped from in between her breasts. I sat down on the balcony as I looked at the woman who became more beautiful than in the past..

"It was not your fault she died." I said as she turned to face me. "Bloody bunny, a famous assassin who survived the explosion of dollworks. It's said she was once a human girl in life but when the girl died, she vowed to get her revenge on the ones who killed her." She whispered softly. "And you must be Elvira Selena Dimitrescu, The eldest daughter of Alcina Dimitrescu." She nodded her head as her long white nightgown with lace trailed behind her.