2

(Cassandra Dimitrescu's POV)
A few days passed since Elvira and Catherine went outside to check if the villagers were doing their jobs correctly. They both have been rather quiet and I've seen Elvira lock her window.. what the hell have those villagers done to our precious little sisters?! I immediately went to confront Catherine.

She was knitting a crimson scarf as a ball of Red cashmere wool in a basket was beside her feet and she sat in a chair with red and gold embroidered pillows next to the window which was covered in frost. I could assume it was for one of the women who lived in the village as I knew Catherine and Elvira's golden hearted personalities. "Cathy?" I said, referring to her childhood nickname. She then raised her head as her sweet yet innocent smile was in a frown.

"I didn't hear you come in, Cassandra." She replied as she placed her knitting needles and the half- finished scarf in her lap. "Did you want to talk to me about something?" She then tilted her head to the side as I sighed. "Catherine, why are you and Elvira acting very odd as of late?" She froze up before covering her face with her hands and started crying. "We ran into one of the members of dollworks a-and flashbacks raced through us.. I'm sorry we didn't tell you!" She sobbed as I held her.

"Catherine.. it's ok. You remember what to do if that happens right?" She nodded her head as her eyes glowed an amber color. I then left the room to tell mother what happened.

(Alcina Dimitrescu's POV)
"15 years ago, my own younger daughters, Elvira and Catherine were kidnapped right under my nose. Bela, Daniela and Cassandra were upset by those turn of events. Then a few months after they were kidnapped, one of villagers reported to heisenberg about "two unconscious girls laying down on the side of the orphanage".  When he looked, he saw it was Elvira and Catherine! The rest is history."

I relayed the story to Donna who was sewing Catherine a new dress out of her favorite color, a Dark yet gorgeous Sapphire blue. She giggled as I heard Cassandra's footsteps. "Cassandra? What's wrong and why do you look like you want to drain someone of their blood?" I asked as Cassandra looked livid. She then explained that when the girls went to the village to see what was going on, they saw a member of Dollworks which caused them to have flashbacks of their past.

"Is that so? Well then, I suppose I should have everyone keep their eyes out for them." I said as I didn't want my girls to have those horrible memories.. just then, Catherine walked into the room with a basket. She wore a soft lavender scarf, a black coat, a long sleeve dress, low heel black boots, and black silk gloves. "Mother, I was just about to go out and give this basket to Elizabeth since she has children and they don't deserve to be cold." She said before she walked out.

Goodness, I don't deserve these two sweethearts. "Why are they such angels.. I once saw them give spare parts to uncle for his factory." Said Bela as we all waited for her to comeback.