Chapter Four-Movies and being alone

I had a quick shower.

    Afterward, I wore a black nightgown. I put black colored slippers on my feet. Once I was ready for the evening of seeing Sex and the City on BluRay, I vowed to enjoy myself.

     As I made some popcorn and boiled more coffee, I got texts from the girls:

     "C u tomorrow. Lauren".

       "Hot date. Beth".

        "Hot date. Cya. Jenny".

And I had a hot massage...But I didn't say that; I just smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I put the popcorn into a bowl. Then once I opened the fridge in the huge kitchen, I grabbed a carton of milk.

             Then, after I poured the milk into my coffee, I turned the coffee machine off.

              And I headed into the Loungeroom, and watched Sex and the City on one of the big green  colored sofa, that was near the brown colored lamps to my left.

The popcorn was hot. I watched Carrie doing her sex articles and blushed. As she met up with her friends, I relaxed and enjoyed my old TV friends.

                 Then, several episodes in, I begun to yawn.

I stopped the show from Episode 3, Season 1. Then, when I placed the discs back, I changed it back to DTV (normal TV), and turned the TV to OFF.

                   I then locked the front and back doors, and headed back to my bedroom upstairs. And went to bed...alone.

Page 4