Like a Daydream.

A cold winter night you were alone watching the rain was it the only thing that kept you comfy you didn't know. You had heard about alternates and other stuff but you didn't really pay attention to that stuff But now you would. you heard knocking at the door thinking it might have been your parents coming back You rushed to the door but something didn't feel right you stopped yourself and walked towards the window no car was there. You felt your heart beating instantly as you peeked outside of the door trough the window. There he was or it? You didn't quite know what it was You stepped back towards the couch Still nothing there. You decided that you should go back into your room you made sure every door and window was locked or did you? You heard the front door open "Fuck." You repeated to yourself over again. You were so Paranoid you had forgotten to lock the front door you heard footsteps Luckily for you it had passed your room every room except for yours like it was waiting on you to come out. Then it finally stopped in front of your door your heart beating was the only thing that could be heard at this time then the door knob Twisted Again And again And once again. "let me in Please Dear" The voice said Softly. No it wasn't that was your own mother's voice but it wasn't her the glass shattering and door knob twisting she would knock? Something wasn't right here Then Finally the Door Opened. You saw something or someone that you had never seen before it had a black hoodie on and it looked Well.. You couldn't explain it He came over to you. You gently pressed your face against his Before closing your eyes and kissing it. WAIT KISSING IT?! you immediately backed up in fear why did you kiss it? He grabbed for face before kissing it After 2 minutes you both heard a car in the driveway . He walked away calmly like nothing ever happened. It's been 10 Months why are you still writing this is your diary you thought will he ever return?