"Solivagant".

You always wondered if he came back. Today was Monday you had school after putting on your uniform You were bored so you decided to skip school . Big mistake Alternates were still Around the Last Experience you've had with one was 10 months ago. Back to you being in the Woods Near it you saw a river it looked like it had been here for as long as you You thought. Walking even deeper into the forest you felt More and more uncomfortable as you stepped on leaves aware of every sound you heard You kept seeing him out of your eyes. Wait? Who was he  a figure with a black hoodie following you in a forest You begin to walk faster than before so did the figure behind you You noticed a blade between his fingers You began to run faster until you lost him at least you thought you did you began breathing heavily and covering your mouth just as you felt a blade against your neck and a hand covering your mouth as the blade sliced your neck slowly. You watched your life end before your eyes slowly then waking up in a hospital with nurses and doctors around you And you seeing one of your friends they looked weird. But you didn't care you blinked a few times before asking who had found you the nurse replies by saying "Your friend found you in the forest with a cut around your neck and legs it seems like a blade had cut you, and they called the police immediately." You looked down at the white cast around your Neck and legs Well seems like you had passed out right before he had cut your legs.